Author Topic: City Dog preset ^-^  (Read 1907 times)

Offline Zaephyr

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 42
  • The Derpinater
    • View Profile
    • Atrum Lux
City Dog preset ^-^
« on: July 06, 2011, 02:52:57 pm »
Now, the title may seem a bit odd to some (as it's certainly something i'm not used to seeing o.o) but let me explain a little bit ;3

I am in the process of making a pack that resides in an abandoned city, and I thought "Why not request a preset to fit it?" and here I am ;3 On a side note, please refrain from using my ideas, come up with something of your own, it's much more original ^^

Anyway, with that out in the open, I guess it's time for the design :D -drumroll-

Here she is ^^
I havn't thought of a name for her yet so if you want to, feel free to suggest any ;3

Also, the scars over her eye are ment to be UNDER her eye, so make sure that there are no scars OVER her eye.
And yes, she is hetrochromic, her right eye is green, her left is blue.

Also, if you are able, please draw her bandana onto the preset, if you can't or it dosn't look right, than please feel free to leave it off, and as far as her scars are concerned, feel free to play around with them and move them about.

Mmk I think that's about it, the rest I leave to you, please let me know if there are any problems and thank you for looking ^-^
« Last Edit: July 16, 2011, 11:30:45 am by Zaephyr »

Offline Ruby1234

• Mean Tutorial Queen
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 297
  • aka Phloxenfree.
    • View Profile
Re: Request for a preset :3
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2011, 03:41:05 pm »
I might try, no promises.

Offline Zaephyr

• Experienced Traveler
  • The Derpinater
    • View Profile
    • Atrum Lux
Re: Request for a preset :3
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2011, 04:35:48 pm »
Hey Ruby, thank you ever so much ^^ I understand that you might, but I'm thankful nonetheless ^^ If you do, take all the time you need, im in no rush ^^

Thanks again :3

Offline Zaephyr

• Experienced Traveler
  • The Derpinater
    • View Profile
    • Atrum Lux
Re: City Dog preset ^-^
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2011, 11:32:01 am »
I have updated my preset request, I no longer require my old one and would apretiate it if a new one, specified above, could be made for me ^^

Thank you for looking :)