Author Topic: Does anyone else miss when FeralHeart was big?  (Read 11091 times)

Offline Morqque

• A Positive Nihilist
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 123
  • In the shadow of the light from a black sun
    • View Profile
Re: Does anyone else miss when FeralHeart was big?
« Reply #20 on: December 06, 2017, 02:56:05 am »
2012 Was where it was at. Cringy but memorable.

Offline Kamatehya

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Fayniseva!~
    • kamatehya
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 06, 2017, 05:49:10 am »
Well, yes. I miss it very, very much. A majority of my friends that I had back in 2013 just stopped playing once the 2016 year hit  :'(

'𝒲𝒾𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝓉𝒽𝓎 𝓌𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈, 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓀𝒾𝓃𝒹𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 𝓉𝑜 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓈𝑜𝓊𝓁.'

Offline Hooli

• Used Napkin
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 67
  • uwu
    • hooiigans
    • xmanicz
    • k_tlyn99
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 06, 2017, 07:47:32 am »
Unlike a lot of people I actually really miss the days when Fluorite Plains was so full that you had to wait a bit for a the server to make room for you to hop into the game. It was so fun. So many RPs and so many wonderful people on the game. I do admit, compared to back then, right now it is definitely a lot smaller of a community.. it saddens me quite a bit.

in-game: hooli

Offline Mea_WolfenX

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • Mea_WolfenX
    • MeaWolfenX
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #23 on: December 06, 2017, 08:25:57 am »
  Yes! Yes I do! I've been around since just after the game came out. Many many years. -but there is a way to save feral heart, and grow it! Tell your friends!
 Tell your friends to tell friends! Create fan sites, Make videos, Advertise the art. Make flyers and stick em' around town! SOCIAL MEDIA! Instagram it, #Wolf #Feline #Animal Lovers #RPG #MMORPG !!! Share share share!

When I first started playing, players advertised feral heart using youtube mostly. Music videos, Best animal Game, On and On- Best RPG Animal game... Y'know?

The more people that advertise this game the more it grows. Nothing has died, Everything has a chance. <3
If you want feral heart to be great again (As trump would say) MAKE IT GREAT AGAIN! Be The next Feral TRUMP! :D

Build build build!
No one's gonna get anywhere by moping about it, Inspire people to take a stand for a game that has changed peoples lives in many ways.
Share this message!
~ Love Mea.
I Am Mea_WolfenX...

http://tinyurl.com/dxaw8ck <My FH Creations ... FH Preset Creations > https://feral-heart.com/smf/index.php?topic=60376.0
http://soulsoflegacy.boards.net/ < Owner Of

Offline Vwang

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 38
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 07, 2017, 04:01:24 am »
I miss it, very badly.

Offline Kuri

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 136
  • Foreboding evil harmless kitten.
    • dumbstuff4friends
    • channel/UCo42jgbLvEzkofpOin0_a4A
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 07, 2017, 07:53:24 am »
  Yes! Yes I do! I've been around since just after the game came out. Many many years. -but there is a way to save feral heart, and grow it! Tell your friends!
 Tell your friends to tell friends! Create fan sites, Make videos, Advertise the art. Make flyers and stick em' around town! SOCIAL MEDIA! Instagram it, #Wolf #Feline #Animal Lovers #RPG #MMORPG !!! Share share share!

When I first started playing, players advertised feral heart using youtube mostly. Music videos, Best animal Game, On and On- Best RPG Animal game... Y'know?

The more people that advertise this game the more it grows. Nothing has died, Everything has a chance. <3
If you want feral heart to be great again (As trump would say) MAKE IT GREAT AGAIN! Be The next Feral TRUMP! :D

Build build build!
No one's gonna get anywhere by moping about it, Inspire people to take a stand for a game that has changed peoples lives in many ways.
Share this message!
~ Love Mea.

Good advice.
The Japanese concept of wabisabi:
The closest concept in english would be 'rustic'
They might have an old thing, one example is a favourite bowl or dish, it's broken, pieces are missing, why fix it?  With gold and pieces from other dishes?
"Because it was my favourite & I like it"

Offline WolfQueen

• Onion Queen
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 117
  • feralheart's malignant tumor
    • jengajangle
    • jenqatower
    • jengatower
    • jengatowerr
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 08, 2017, 05:26:28 am »
Yes, of course.
I've been playing this game for years and I've seen people and trends come and go. I hate to be so caught up by nostalgia, but I wish it was 2012 again. There were so many diverse roleplays at the time. The diverse culture of each map is what made this game great. These days the community is small and way too distant. Most of the groups I see advertised in-game are carbon-copies of each other, only trying to be the next big thing.

I'm not denying early FH wasn't perfect. We had obnoxious trolls left and right. There was a lot of players online at a time so there was room for bad apples. We have complex game modifications now, and no one dared to create them years ago. Let's not forget about the bad tokens. X(

I don't think advertising would help the activity, unfortunately. Only so many people have interest in this game.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2017, 05:48:05 am by WolfQueen »

Offline Naruto

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
    • My Facebook
« Reply #27 on: December 08, 2017, 04:25:26 pm »
I know this thread is getting a little old, but I have to say, FH back then was probably the most fun, ever! It made my late teenage years for sure, and man, the nostalgia of late 2012 and early 2013 was to me, my biggest point. Seeing 800 members on all the time was amazing, because I could jump in and make new friends like crazy! Though, FH does now haunt me a lot because I look at my friend's list and wonder if some of these people are doing okay... what they are doing now and if they are even still alive... y'know? It's pretty depressing actually, but I never-the-less, loved every bit of what FH had back then.

Now? Well... I jump on and hope for a few friendly faces but It seems like everyone is AFK. Believe it or not, I miss those crazy trolls because it filled the game with humor at times and though, sometimes annoying, it was refreshing. I personally feel many of the "newer" players are wayyyy too serious, and uptight. I guess it's just how communities change after awhile, but it sucks that I have to try so hard to make friends... Bonfire was my hot point for sure, and goofing around , man, I did that for hours. But I know that I grew more social skills IRL some how by displaying a bit of myself there to so many people.

I miss 2013 the most, the players were thriving and new people always brought on new ideas... no one was completely coping off each other in bland ways. I honestly wish I could leave the game like everyone else did, but I know that FH was what helped me grow up for sure, all the way till my adult years.

Ughh... Glad to see so many people like me stayed though.

In Game Username: Naruto
Used to be: ~Naruto_Sasuke~

Offline SpazPaint

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 14, 2017, 05:54:27 am »
 I went up to two people today in The Grounds and told them that their characters "looked really cool"! But they stared my character down and ran away. :/ I guess they weren't in the mood to talk or didn't know how to speak English. IDK.

Stuff like that happens in-game. A lot. There's a lot of disconnect between players now. But I'd love to do something about that!

I'd love to be able to chat and meet new people without having to join an RP group. If I meet any of you in-game, DON'T be afraid to reach out and talk to me. Heck, feel free to message me on the forums. I'd love to take the first few steps to making FH chatty again. :)

Offline Kuri

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 136
  • Foreboding evil harmless kitten.
    • dumbstuff4friends
    • channel/UCo42jgbLvEzkofpOin0_a4A
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 14, 2017, 07:04:36 am »
. I'd love to take the first few steps to making FH chatty again. :)

Make FH chatty again!
i find it's become... what is the english word?  clichey?
 Break down barriers and talk, people!
This an't fakebook, who cares if someone doesn't like you. Live like you mean it.
The Japanese concept of wabisabi:
The closest concept in english would be 'rustic'
They might have an old thing, one example is a favourite bowl or dish, it's broken, pieces are missing, why fix it?  With gold and pieces from other dishes?
"Because it was my favourite & I like it"