Author Topic: free nuzzles (a thread to boost nuzzling) cause we all need a nuzzle sometime :D  (Read 5180 times)

Offline liomangeoleo

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • WELCOME
    • View Profile
    • the mana world rpg
i didnt know where to locate this thread so i thought it helps people so here it is

just leave a comment to get a nuzzle :D simple as that i will edit with a list of names i nuzzled

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 792
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
Farming nuzzles will be abuse of the function.

This karma function is here on the site to actually "like" someone for contributing to the community with well written posts, helping subjects, or "smite" a user if they do something wrong.

Making threads giving out these so called nuzzles just from simply filling our boards with threads/post that doesn't really serve a good purpose is almost as bad as repeatedly biting someone just because you don't like the person or agree with them.

It's threads like these that makes me re-consider if having a karma system is the best choice. It's sposed to be a fun little function users can use on each other, but this is not how the karma was meant to be used. Hope that's understandable.
Former community manager of FeralHeart

Offline liomangeoleo

• Experienced Traveler
  • WELCOME
    • View Profile
    • the mana world rpg
wtf why is it if you try to do something nice on here someone comes along and says were taking it away is this some kind of nazi camp or something i was just trying to help the newbs and help people interact and get along by boosing the moral around here

i try and try to be nice but it simply goes unheeded so from now on i will stay dormant and just simply wont post therefore i cant do anything wrong  are you happy now jeez

and you can just kill this thread cause im done i simply just cant be bothered trying anymore

seriously red im trying and try ing all i possibly can to help out and be a usefull member of this community instead of being a leech or a troll like on most forums but everything i do seems to be in vain and im getting depressed because of it i know there needs to be order but not so much that it ruins the overall feel and stuff

i used to be happy and look forward to posting to try to hel people on here or just to welcome the noobs but now from a nice happy colourfull look its now turned to this grey miserable dull forum that is power crazy and repramands the community

im sorry red but im dissapointed in how things are handled

if you want to discuss this with me i will be more than glad to tell you in detail over a personal messege to avoid the innocent getting cought up in our deep and frankly loooong and tortourious convo were both old enouph to talk in depth and at length and i want to get this out the way 
« Last Edit: September 01, 2011, 03:56:52 pm by Geoleo »

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Immortal Legend
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
You can be nice to people in real life without having to hug them all the time yar?

/edit

Saw you edited your post there. I might sound slightly unprofessional right now, but if you really fail to see, I'm just trying to explain to you why instead of just locking a thread and taking off.

I wont try to argue with you here, you're free to think as you want.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2011, 03:56:55 pm by Red »

Offline liomangeoleo

• Experienced Traveler
  • WELCOME
    • View Profile
    • the mana world rpg
You can be nice to people in real life without having to hug them all the time yar?

/edit

Saw you edited your post there. I might sound slightly unprofessional right now, but if you really fail to see, I'm just trying to explain to you why instead of just locking a thread and taking off.

I wont try to argue with you here, you're free to think as you want.

red im trying to say you need to give this community some slack and just have fun its a game afterall

and i didnt want to say this but quite a few people i know from here have told me how strict this game is and that they hate it cause of all the seriousness like its real life and they said that they are going back to wolf quest due to it im sorry red but the seriousness is killing the community
« Last Edit: September 01, 2011, 04:05:27 pm by Geoleo »

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Immortal Legend
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
I simply do not agree. It's not that strict as you refer it to be.

Offline liomangeoleo

• Experienced Traveler
  • WELCOME
    • View Profile
    • the mana world rpg
oh try telling that to 23 of the community i spoke to in game that have now left and are happy on wolf quest

trust me its strict in here

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Immortal Legend
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
As you say then..

But yet again, this thread, it would lead to abuse of the karma system and I pointed it out. It's not really about being strict here.

Offline liomangeoleo

• Experienced Traveler
  • WELCOME
    • View Profile
    • the mana world rpg
well i dont see what the big deal is it dont affect how the game is it dont affect members or anything its just a feature liike the report button in the game its there but dont do anything its just there for show

Offline Jayfeather55

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 165
  • It's been 6 years?!
    • View Profile
As you say then..

But yet again, this thread, it would lead to abuse of the karma system and I pointed it out. It's not really about being strict here.

^ Yup D:

Red, you and Geoleo are butting heads with everything, yes? xDD

Geoleo, don't make it seem like it Red's fault that the report button is fake. That was 100% Kov. Okay? Seriously, {Haha. Punny.} you're not understanding the way that this is f***ing with the karma system. As Red already said, karma is for if you do something good, or not. So, giving them away to random people for nothing defeats the purpose of karma.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2011, 05:17:39 pm by Jayfeather55 »