Author Topic: ~Lock please?  (Read 1271 times)

Offline Nutmeg

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
    • View Profile
~Lock please?
« on: August 13, 2012, 08:32:00 pm »
I was an everyday-logging in person to these forums several months ago. I rarely posted on a topic, (I never know what to say), so in order for me to chat, I started new topics. I was not spamming, as these topics were usually about works of art I had created or problems I had found with my game. (I'm like this with every online site; I do not know why).
Now, I'm wanting to become a member again, though my last topics I just don't like having open. As I said, the last time I posted was months ago, so these topics are old.
Should I edit my old topics to say, "Please lock now", on the Subject line even though they may be on the second (or older) page of the board they are on? Most of them I would not replace or make new topics about in the future, but I am still worried people will post on them even if they are on a second-third page.
I had taken a break, a very long one and had forgot to ask to have my topics locked.  :-\
Now shall this thread be locked!
« Last Edit: August 13, 2012, 11:53:42 pm by Connie »

Offline kaylaserket

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
    • View Profile
Re: Old unlocked topics. Should I edit them or start over?
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2012, 09:48:33 pm »
Change the topic to "Please lock this thread" on each of them and then make another post. The new post will make it go to the first page of Unread topics so chances are one of the mods will then see it and lock it.