Author Topic: My animation won't show!  (Read 1650 times)

Offline poptart5

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • Hibernating
    • View Profile
My animation won't show!
« on: November 06, 2012, 06:12:04 pm »
Hey, I THINK I know how to add an animation but when I go to the fourm, there's just a white box with a redn "X". Can someone help me with that???

Offline poptart5

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • Hibernating
    • View Profile
Re: My animation won't show!
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2012, 06:21:25 pm »
 Oh never mind!! I got it working! I was copying the wrong thing!!! Silly old wolf!! ;D 8) ;) :) :D

Offline Yolo123

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Follow, if you dare. Into the grave of the dead...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2012, 09:50:23 pm »
I have this problem also. I'm wondering how I can get the animation to work.. As you can see in my signature it just shows the links. If you can help this issue, please reply ASAP. Thank you for your time(:

~We prayed these wars would end all wars~

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2012, 10:17:20 pm »
I have this problem also. I'm wondering how I can get the animation to work.. As you can see in my signature it just shows the links. If you can help this issue, please reply ASAP. Thank you for your time(:

Just follow this link:
I believe gif signatures follow the same format
http://feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=10423.msg145000#msg145000
The link will bring you to a page that will explain ways to modify your profile including your signature. Scroll down just a little while into the post and you'll see an orange bold title that says "Having a picture in your signature" Read under that and it will tell you exactly how to add one You can also use any website like photobucket.com and upload your pics straight from your computer and get the [IMG] codes automatically . Hope that helps and if you have any other questions or still need help feel free to message me.

Offline Yolo123

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Follow, if you dare. Into the grave of the dead...
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2012, 10:51:16 pm »

Just follow this link:
I believe gif signatures follow the same format
http://feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=10423.msg145000#msg145000
The link will bring you to a page that will explain ways to modify your profile including your signature. Scroll down just a little while into the post and you'll see an orange bold title that says "Having a picture in your signature" Read under that and it will tell you exactly how to add one You can also use any website like photobucket.com and upload your pics straight from your computer and get the [IMG] codes automatically . Hope that helps and if you have any other questions or still need help feel free to message me.
Thank you but I have now solved this issue. As you can see in my signature now, my animation is shown!! Thank you, once again for helping me solve this issue. Oh and I checked your character's biography. It's quite amazing. Nice job at it. And I love the image, did you make it? It's beautiful!(:

~We prayed these wars would end all wars~

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2012, 10:58:55 pm »
Thank you but I have now solved this issue. As you can see in my signature now, my animation is shown!! Thank you, once again for helping me solve this issue. Oh and I checked your character's biography. It's quite amazing. Nice job at it. And I love the image, did you make it? It's beautiful!(:

I'm glad you got the issue resolved and lovely animation by the way :3 Thank you too I am happy & flattered that you read and enjoyed my character bio I worked very hard on it :3 As for my signature it was made by another user on the forum by the name of Tearless for me. You should check out her DeviantArt she makes beautiful art:
http://tearlessrain.deviantart.com/ :)
« Last Edit: November 11, 2012, 11:02:42 pm by LordSuragaha »