Author Topic: Log in one million times more...  (Read 1344 times)

Offline Okamiluna

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« on: November 21, 2012, 09:11:46 pm »
No matter HOW many times I hit that little log in button in the yellow box in the right hand corner, the Username and Password boxes are still there. I have to login at the little boxes on the forum page, or else, I can't get onto the site.
Normally I wouldn't care, but I REALLY need to reset my characters in the game because they are all stuck in Fluorite Plains, and I can't connect there anymore.
So. How can I fix that, or is there another reset button somewhere.

JackobLoveu

Re: Log in one million times more...
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2012, 09:25:38 pm »
Okay what you need to is, Log in where it says 'Registration Closed' then under that it should say 'Character Reset' after you do that scroll down and log in your Username and Password.

And about logging in.. Check your email for information about your FH account.

Offline Bloo.

• Space-Child ✌
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 191
  • nyoom
    • Bloopaloozer
    • Bloopalooza FH
    • aLittleProzium
    • Bloopalooza
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2012, 10:14:22 pm »
Thrillex, i believe that isn't her problem. She said she is having troubles logging in there. Luna, if you type in your username and click tab and it automatically enters your password, delete the password and retype it. Also, the login is case sensitive, so if you used the number pad or symbols when you made your account, make sure you use the same exact thing. Aslo watch for caps and puncuation. If nothing is working then try resetting your password and logging in again at the top right.

You are amazing <3

Offline Ruby1234

• Mean Tutorial Queen
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 297
  • aka Phloxenfree.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2012, 02:38:48 pm »
If Bloo's suggestion does not work, try deleting browser history and cookies, (if you don't know how, Google/Bing it) and then close your browser, and re-open it. And maybe try checking/unchecking the "Remember me" box a few different times to see if you can get it to go.
Good luck. c: