Author Topic: Wheres Feralheart+?  (Read 1063 times)

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 143
  • Spooky glowy ghost dogs
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
Wheres Feralheart+?
« on: March 11, 2013, 08:02:13 am »
I've tried to download Feralheart+ in the past but haven't because it says it's a private file so I don't have access to it, and I decided to try to download it again but when I went to the downloads page it wasn't there! Has it been removed on purpose or is my computer just being weird for a long time? I see the normal downloads of Feralheart, the Mac version, etc. but not FH+.

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
Re: Wheres Feralheart+?
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2013, 08:46:50 am »
Feral Heart + is no longer available due to the fact that it's being revamped again by Simba. When he is done with the new one then I'm guessing Feral Heart + will be back on the downloadable section
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
Re: Wheres Feralheart+?
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2013, 03:58:36 pm »
As said by Ringo:
The staff removed it because we no longer support that fan made version of the game

When the download is made available it will be in the regular thread with the other map downloads. If you're interested you can read more about the new version of Feral Heart+ that Simba is working on here  :
http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=28586.0