Author Topic: Problem with password change, please Admin help?  (Read 1097 times)

Offline catnipBreath

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Problem with password change, please Admin help?
« on: April 13, 2013, 10:27:20 am »
Hello, my friend tried to change the password to their account.
They entered the new password, and their old one, but as the page was loading when they clicked to make it change, it stopped loading. After this occurred, neither password would let them log into Feral Heart.
They tried to go through the Forgot Your Password but hotmail is claiming their email address does not exist.

Please, is there any possible chance that you could reset their password to something and Private Message me what it is? I know it sounds suspicious but we are close friends and we both know each other's passwords, but someone else recently tried to get into their account, hence the need to change it.

Their account name is Nobility on FH/the forum.

Offline WhiteLightHeart

• iTrumpet~<3
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 230
  • Seems legit
    • WhiteLightHeart
    • View Profile
Re: Problem with password change, please Admin help?
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2013, 02:15:27 pm »
Be sure that you are using the right email address, and that you're typing it correctly. After all, there's no reason your email wouldn't exist, since it should be clearly specified under Profile >> Account Related Settings, in the section labeled "Email."

I would try putting in your info on the forum again, and then again for that email. If this still doesn't work, PM one staff member here:
http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=28&Itemid=52
|| ~Avatar by Kikiorylandia, Sig commissioned by Wolf_Memories~ ||
|| Thank you. <3 ||

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2013, 05:29:15 am »
Here hun, try the link below to message a Admin.
PM them so they can help you one on one and I'm sure they can help. If you want a fast answer I prefer you send a PM to Red
FHStaff
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 792
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2013, 01:23:33 pm »
Forgot password function on the site should sort this out as long as the instructions provided are followed.

Just to click the text "Forgot password" on the box next to the better.
Former community manager of FeralHeart