Author Topic: *~Game Download Help~*  (Read 3823 times)

Offline thelionqueen45

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • thelionqueen45
    • Queen Lion of Narnia
    • Lion of Narnia
    • View Profile
*~Game Download Help~*
« on: May 06, 2013, 11:13:07 pm »
Alright, guys. I've read The Big Help Thread, and I've tried downloading the torrent, but nothing works! The game download is downloading to quickly, and then it says 'Publisher Unknown' and 'These files are currupted. Please obtain a new copy of the program.' I've tried using a different search bar and it doesn't work. It's not my computer because I downloaded the game on the same computer before. Is the download link broke or something? Because two of my friends were unable to download it aswell. They said that when they tried to download the game, it said they had the wrong computer. Can someone help me?  :-\
Just a feline from Narnia.

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
Re: *~Game Download Help~*
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2013, 11:18:30 pm »
The download link to the game should be fully functional.perhaps you are not saving your game download in the right spot. When you are downloading your game, you must download it in your Local (C:) drive so that needed files can be read off properly.
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358

ThrillexForLife

« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2013, 11:20:35 pm »
Your doing something wrong here. You download the link that says 'Download' besides Torrent. Also, make sure to download 'FeralHeart Game Setup' and 'FeralHeart Patch' if you have Windows..Not Mac. Hope this help. :) Good luck.

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2013, 11:37:52 pm »
Also one more thing, if you have a trend already asking this exact question. Please don't make another one explaining the exact same thing or you will end up just getting the exact same answer.
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358

Offline thelionqueen45

• Curious Wanderer
    • thelionqueen45
    • Queen Lion of Narnia
    • Lion of Narnia
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2013, 03:42:16 pm »
Alright, I found out that the download from FH's website is apparently not a valid win32 application. It says that I shuld try to download it fom a different web page, but I'm not sure where else I could download it. O-e

Offline WhiteLightHeart

• iTrumpet~<3
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 230
  • Seems legit
    • WhiteLightHeart
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2013, 03:54:54 pm »
Alright, I found out that the download from FH's website is apparently not a valid win32 application. It says that I shuld try to download it fom a different web page, but I'm not sure where else I could download it. O-e
Arr, I don't think it's a good idea to download FH from any other page-- Nor do I believe there are any.

Going back to what Thillex said, though, which download are you clicking on? There is the Download, and then there is the Torrent, which it says is recommended.
However, unless you have a Mac, the Torrent probably won't do anything.

Click the link that just says Download, and then hit 'Run', rather than save. If your antivirus program pops up and warns you that it might be an unreliable source, hit 'Details' or 'More about this' on that pop-up, and see if you can tun off the warning for this downloader.
|| ~Avatar by Kikiorylandia, Sig commissioned by Wolf_Memories~ ||
|| Thank you. <3 ||

Offline thelionqueen45

• Curious Wanderer
    • thelionqueen45
    • Queen Lion of Narnia
    • Lion of Narnia
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2013, 04:41:33 pm »
Arr, I don't think it's a good idea to download FH from any other page-- Nor do I believe there are any.

Going back to what Thillex said, though, which download are you clicking on? There is the Download, and then there is the Torrent, which it says is recommended.
However, unless you have a Mac, the Torrent probably won't do anything.

Click the link that just says Download, and then hit 'Run', rather than save. If your antivirus program pops up and warns you that it might be an unreliable source, hit 'Details' or 'More about this' on that pop-up, and see if you can tun off the warning for this downloader.
Well, I'm downloading the regular download because I'm using my PC. My MAC doesn't have internet. I'm not downloading the torrent, that's for sure. And whenever I try to run the download before I save it, it still says it's not a valid win32 application. o-o

Offline Bawfle

• Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear.
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 344
  • The Zambisi Pride
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2013, 03:58:37 pm »
First of all, uninstall Feral Heart from your PC by going to Start >> Control Panel >> Un install a program.

Once you've done that follow this:

Try entering 'feral-heart.com' into your search bar instead of www. (I heard it helps..) then go to the downloads section and download the normal game download (not the torrent) 'FeralHeart Game Setup'.

Once full installed make sure that the Feral Heart folder is located in Local Disk (C:). If not, go to your start search bar and type in 'FeralHeart' not Feral Heart or feral heart but 'FeralHeart' and you should see the folder for the game then click it.

You should then be inside the FeralHeart folder and you will see this:

Then you drag and place the folder into Local Disk (C:)

If it still doesn't work, try going back to the 'downloads' page and then try downloading the patch (FeralHeart Patch) as well, it is all the previous updates to the game.
Good luck!

Pixel Doll Commissioned and Coloured by RingoKioko
Inactive // Retired // Gone

Offline thelionqueen45

• Curious Wanderer
    • thelionqueen45
    • Queen Lion of Narnia
    • Lion of Narnia
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2013, 01:37:45 am »
FH is already completely uninstalled from my computer, so that's done and over with. And sometimes when I try to download it, it just freezes. I'll try to do what you said, BigBangTheory. Hopefully it'll work, because, as I said before, I've downloaded the game before on the same computer, but my computer is like the oldest type of computer thee possibly is, still working, and it's just crappy. Well, thanks for the advice. ^-^

Offline thelionqueen45

• Curious Wanderer
    • thelionqueen45
    • Queen Lion of Narnia
    • Lion of Narnia
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2013, 05:17:07 pm »
WHOO! Success! I got FH to download! I have a problem, though. -.-  Every time I try to get on FH, it says that "a problem is preventing FeralHeart to work properly." I have no clue what to do. Help, please.