Author Topic: *~Game Download Help~*  (Read 3824 times)

Offline WhiteLightHeart

• iTrumpet~<3
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 230
  • Seems legit
    • WhiteLightHeart
    • View Profile
Re: *~Game Download Help~*
« Reply #10 on: May 22, 2013, 09:04:18 pm »
WHOO! Success! I got FH to download! I have a problem, though. -.-  Every time I try to get on FH, it says that "a problem is preventing FeralHeart to work properly." I have no clue what to do. Help, please.
My word. You have been having a rough time getting this to work.. -pats- But that's okay. <3

The easiest thing to do is go through the Big Help Thread and see if any of these fix your issue. More than likely, it's only a rendering issue, and you'll have to change your Rendering Subsystem within the game (there are step-by-step instructions in the link provided that tell you how).

Hopefully this will be the last issue you run into, so you can finally join us all in-game. c:
|| ~Avatar by Kikiorylandia, Sig commissioned by Wolf_Memories~ ||
|| Thank you. <3 ||

Offline thelionqueen45

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • thelionqueen45
    • Queen Lion of Narnia
    • Lion of Narnia
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 24, 2013, 10:38:16 pm »
Oh, wow. -_- I came online, andFH was completely deleted from my computer. Bet my dad did it. -.- He keeps deleting my games. e-e Well, I keep trying to re-download it, but it finishes the download at only 3% somtimes at 1%, and then when I click "Run," it says this: "The setup files are corrupted. Please obtain a new copy of the program." Okay, now I'm mad. -_-
Just a feline from Narnia.

Offline thelionqueen45

• Curious Wanderer
    • thelionqueen45
    • Queen Lion of Narnia
    • Lion of Narnia
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 28, 2013, 12:25:36 am »
Oh, wow. -_- I came online, andFH was completely deleted from my computer. Bet my dad did it. -.- He keeps deleting my games. e-e Well, I keep trying to re-download it, but it finishes the download at only 3% somtimes at 1%, and then when I click "Run," it says this: "The setup files are corrupted. Please obtain a new copy of the program." Okay, now I'm mad. -_-
Wow. XD I was really ticked off that day. >-> It's amazing how the effects of a game's download can effect one's emotions. Well, anywho, FH is finally re-installed onto my computer. Now, I'll try it out and see what happens. If it doesn't work, then I'll try to change the rendering system like you said, WhiteLightHeart. :3 I sure hope it works!

Offline thelionqueen45

• Curious Wanderer
    • thelionqueen45
    • Queen Lion of Narnia
    • Lion of Narnia
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 06, 2013, 09:04:47 pm »
Alright, everything's working fine. Except that I had to download the patch for FH to work. Everywhere I go the gound is yellow. Even on maps. Plus, for some reason, the pixels make the characters look closer to the ground then they do without the patch. But I've gotten used to it, so I guess it's not that big of a problem. Oh, and I won't be online for a few weeks. My cat chewed through my PC's charging cord. Lol you're probably wondering how I typed this. I'm using my mom' kindle. Lol, my mom just needs to use my sister's computer to order a new one.

Offline sighkaila

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Pwoper
    • View Profile
    • My Bio
« Reply #14 on: June 06, 2013, 09:34:44 pm »
I wouldn't recommend the Torrent, (In my opinion that is x3).
The easiest way to download FH is:

I hope this helped in any way!
« Last Edit: June 06, 2013, 09:40:09 pm by mikailamaewolf »

Siggy By WhiteLightHeart
Bio

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 07, 2013, 03:33:14 am »
I really don't recommend using the patch that much, for maximum assurance in game play, it's probably best you download the actual Download instead of any patches. Make sure when you save it that you save it in your Local (C:) drive.

Here's also a huge trend that Red made if you need any help on common problems that may occurs and how to fix them:
http://feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=10423.0
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358

Offline thelionqueen45

• Curious Wanderer
    • thelionqueen45
    • Queen Lion of Narnia
    • Lion of Narnia
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 15, 2013, 12:50:12 am »
Alright, everything's working fine. Except that I had to download the patch for FH to work. Everywhere I go the gound is yellow. Even on maps. Plus, for some reason, the pixels make the characters look closer to the ground then they do without the patch. But I've gotten used to it, so I guess it's not that big of a problem. Oh, and I won't be online for a few weeks. My cat chewed through my PC's charging cord. Lol you're probably wondering how I typed this. I'm using my mom' kindle. Lol, my mom just needs to use my sister's computer to order a new one.
Well, crap. I ended up uninstalling FH...AGAIN! I tried everything that everyone suggested, it's still not installing. It'll download, but once I click "Run" to install it, a pop-up will say "Setup files are corrupted. Please obtain a new copy of the program." Someone please help. This is seriously starting to get annoying.

Offline Bawfle

• Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear.
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 344
  • The Zambisi Pride
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 15, 2013, 05:08:15 pm »
Please don't bump threads that haven't been replied to for more than 20 days, it might be yours but it's against the rules.

Pixel Doll Commissioned and Coloured by RingoKioko
Inactive // Retired // Gone