Author Topic: Counter Problem?  (Read 1030 times)

Offline Whinp

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 50
    • View Profile
Counter Problem?
« on: July 03, 2013, 09:31:03 am »
Since these days the counter is counting very bad, it stays on the same number (Game server is online with 713 user playing).
Is this a error? Thanks.

In-game name as: Whinp

Offline Raxoremys

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Counter Problem?
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2013, 12:33:11 am »
I've been getting the same issue, though I don't tend to look at the big counter at the top. The little counters for each map that appear on the side, however, have all been stuck on exactly the same thing for days now. I'm not sure what's causing it or how to solve it, but at least I know it's not something on my end now.

Offline Warrior4ever

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Muffins. Oh yes... I went there.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2013, 12:48:08 am »
Once again, this is probably due to the sever's hard drive crashes. If so, it'll be fixed soon, as will the lag and slowloading problems ^^ (My counter has been stuck on 739 x3)

Offline WhiteLightHeart

• iTrumpet~<3
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 230
  • Seems legit
    • WhiteLightHeart
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2013, 01:04:30 am »
Aye, what Warrior said.

This is likely due to the server issues Raz has been wrestling with over the past couple of days, and it likely accounts for any slowness of the login screen, switching maps, and so on. It's still running, of course, but for now we'll have to sit tight until Raz can make the hard drives behave again.

If we foresee the issue continuing for a longer period of time, though, we'll be sure to make an announcement.
|| ~Avatar by Kikiorylandia, Sig commissioned by Wolf_Memories~ ||
|| Thank you. <3 ||