Author Topic: A little help here..?  (Read 1184 times)

Offline Time_TC

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Wat.
    • View Profile
    • My dA.
A little help here..?
« on: October 22, 2013, 01:11:41 am »
So umm.. I made a new account, but I've got a bit of a problem. I managed to log in fine on the game, i think about once, but now it's not working. I've tried every variation of the password possible, and nothing. Second problem, when I made the account, I accidentally sent it to the wrong email, which isn't mine, and I have no clue what I entered. It was something like feralheart / fh something something @gmail. No clue. But I can confirm 100% that the account I am complaining about is mine, and mine alone. I have not been able to activate the forum bit of the account, because of the before-mentioned problem with the email, which I've been trying to make new ones to see if I can get the name for it right.
I honestly need help, it was a pretty good account, and I just don't know what to do.. I don't care if I get yelled at for making another account, all I'm asking for is help, and I'm not sure how to ask for it.. If I have to, I'll even throw in what the username is, and password in private for mods or something.. ;n;
(Side note: If it matters, the account only has one character, named Default with defaulted wolf colors.)
I'm not sure if I posted this in the right section or not but.. help.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2013, 01:37:22 am by Timey. »

Offline Birdi

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
  • Whatcha lookin at chump?(Ingame user: Birdi)
    • View Profile
    • My DA
Re: A little help here..?
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2013, 02:38:00 am »
If your account has an underscore (_) in it, I'm pretty sure it's most likely not to work. .3.

Offline Time_TC

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Wat.
    • View Profile
    • My dA.
Re: A little help here..?
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2013, 06:53:43 pm »
No, no underscore in the account I have trouble with, just one space. My first account had an underscore and it works fine, so that one must be a miracle. I'm not sure if there's a problem with spaces though.. Thanks for helping, though.