Author Topic: Account question  (Read 1240 times)

Offline Gargantor2

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Account question
« on: December 28, 2013, 03:14:06 pm »
Hi there.
I know that this question was answered before me, but I have no other choice than try it myself...

So, I have my own account here on feral heart, but my little sister also wants to play. I have fished out my spare account and now I am going to give this to her. However, there is a tiny problem...

The username.

I would like to ask if there is truly any way to change it without making a new account? Because really.... with all this random registration, scarce opening and I also have a life so cannot sit here watch every hour for the next two weeks if it is open or not... Opening a new account is not an option any longer with this.

Surely the admins would be able to change it. Can they not? This is an existing account so will not need more space on the server unlike if I make a new account -if it is possible with it being closed all the time. Surely it is possible. I guess they should offer the opportunity for those who have existing accounts. Not like they want a completely new account... Just a username change...

Thanks.

Offline SteampunkWolfdog

• That British Snob
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 157
    • ClockworkCarnivore
    • felislupus
    • @charliehowls2
    • View Profile
Re: Account question
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2013, 03:21:29 pm »
As far as I'm aware, I don't think there is a way to change a username. I think the only way would be to wait until you catch registration open, make a new account and put the old one up for deletion.
Or, I think Raz might be able to do it...if you ask him nicely?

Preset (Updated 3/1/17)

(Formerly SpiritSilverWolf)

Offline unnbrellas

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 68
  • "fight me" i scream from under my bed
    • View Profile
    • My Deviant Art
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2013, 03:27:36 pm »
I believe raz has the power to change a username, but I doubt he will...

Formerly MochaCocoa; Find me ingame as ErikaFishhy!
Signature by ???????????�??

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2013, 03:38:36 pm »
You can just change your forum username. But I don't think that is what you want, since it does not effect your real username. As the others mentioned before me, if you ask Raz he might do it, it really depends on his decision.

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2013, 06:02:39 pm »
I don't really think Raz will change a username for somebody out of the blue, also, he's a busy floof. If he did change usernames for floofs he would get a ton of work. I suggest waiting for the registrations to open again.