Author Topic: Cannot Quite Register - Invalid Activation Code?  (Read 2052 times)

Offline Dialoani

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Wolf hiding in shadows, Dialoani.
    • View Profile
Cannot Quite Register - Invalid Activation Code?
« on: April 23, 2015, 01:29:31 pm »
Hello, please, I tried twice with different e-mails (of course) and I cannot quite register another account...
Yes, the registration was open when I tried, and everything was alright with my registration.
The problem is that whenever I try, for example on my Gmail, to click on the activation code - it just tells me that the account has been activated before - which is kind of true. But whenever I try to login, it says that I haven't activated the account, or that "Your session has expired. Please login again."
If anyone is able to help me, then I'd really appreciate that. If there's no solution for this problem, at least inform me so I don't keep trying to login to a lost account.

Thank you to anyone who's taken their time to read this  :)

Offline Bawfle

• Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear.
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 344
  • The Zambisi Pride
    • View Profile
Re: Cannot Quite Register - Invalid Activation Code?
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2015, 01:40:23 pm »
The  code "Your session has expired. Please login again." issue is common, all you need to do is log in through the white boxes. Though, if you're still receiving this error, feel free to send an e-mail to [email protected] USING the e-mail you registered on that account with.

Pixel Doll Commissioned and Coloured by RingoKioko
Inactive // Retired // Gone