Author Topic: Forum Rule Clarification  (Read 865 times)

Offline Dngerboom

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • Brow game = Too intense.
    • View Profile
Forum Rule Clarification
« on: April 29, 2015, 08:30:17 am »
« Last Edit: April 29, 2015, 08:35:39 am by Dngerboom »
Discipline, Loyalty, Courage, Strength, Honor, NEVER SURRENDER!

Signature drawn/created by me
In-game username:Dngerboom

Offline BigSkippy

• Warden Of FH
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 72
  • Winter Is Coming
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
Re: Forum Rule Clarification
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2015, 09:41:01 am »
Tricky one to answer in a brief reply, however, I will do my best to keep this short and sweet and easy to understand. Each board goes by this said rule. Though, some boards we can make an acception with.

For Example:
FeralHeart Creations
Member Bio's
Characters

Unless a moderator feels as though it shouldn't be posted on, it should not be posted on. In this case, it is better not to post on boards that are dramatically out of date/from previous years. For example; if a REQUEST board has a request thread that is dramatically out of date, or from previous years, it is best to say away. Same goes for Game & Froum Help. Unless you can find the answers in previous threads, it is better not to make a new one.

Any tutorial thread is okay to reply to because someone is ALWAYS going to have a question about it and there is ALWAYS someone out there to answer it. Commenting on someone's In-Game creation is also okay, such as; maps, presets, modifications, meshes etc..

However, here is something to keep in mind. Boards such as the Game/Forum+Site Help have a 20 day rule on them, so a message should pop up to someone who tries to reply to a post that has been left dormant for over 20 days, it looks something like this; "someone hasn't replied in over 20 days". That is when you would not reply to a thread as it would be considered reviving a dead/already answered thread.

Also, if you have made a thread which has been ignored for a long while, or is very old, and you don't wish for it to be around any more, then you're welcome to ask a mod to remove it. This way, you can create a new one without the duplicating.

We encourage users NOT to revive old threads unless they are from the said boards above.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2015, 12:33:27 pm by BigSkippy »
Never Forget What You Are, The Rest Of The World Will Not. Wear It Like Armor And It Can Never Be Used To Hurt You.