Author Topic: My 2nd account is gone??  (Read 875 times)

Offline KitTheKitten

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
My 2nd account is gone??
« on: October 01, 2015, 10:26:09 pm »
Okay so I've had 2 accounts for a while and now I was gonna give it to a friend of mine. I was literally on the 2nd account for 2 days ago and now it wont work! And when I try to change password it says..

"Your password reset request failed because a User with the specified username and e-mail address could not be found.."

Is it deleted? I don't know whats going on please help!

Offline shayy

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 73
  • World Class Shawty
    • View Profile
Re: My 2nd account is gone??
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2015, 10:39:40 pm »
Your Account, Your Responsibility
When you sign up to FeralHeart you get your very own account in which you alone are meant to use. We expect you to take care of your login information and keep it to yourself. We do not take responsibility if you lend out your account, or even network connection to someone that breaks the rules/broke the rules, resulting in you being banned, as well. The same thing goes to if you borrow other users accounts that you either found on the internet or got through contacts. This is because we are not able to monitor everything that goes on behind your computer, nor would we be able to keep repetitive rule breakers out if everyone got their ban removed. We also discourage users from creating tons of accounts for the game by themselves, for more than one reason. If the staff believes a user is in possession of too many accounts, some of them might be deleted without any warning.
pm for free art i need practice

Offline StarrieNova

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 52
  • Cuddle Fluff
    • StarrieNova
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2015, 07:49:24 pm »
I have to admit it is your account and it will be your responsibility if your friend does anything on that account that may get you both in trouble one day, but with this situation I am not to sure on how to help. Have you given the account to your friend already because it could be possible they changed some of the settings to the account so that you could not access it again. If not your account may have been deleted. I would need to hear a bit more on the situation to try and help a bit more.

Siggy by: MittenstheNoble

Offline PrettyReckless

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 218
    • RecklessAce
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2015, 11:48:38 pm »
Was the email activated?

It has happened before that if the account was not activated, the account disappears.
I am not sure if this is the case, still.
Happened to a friend a long time ago.
RETIRED.