Author Topic: Wait...  (Read 740 times)

Preach

Wait...
« on: December 23, 2015, 04:19:24 pm »
Don't you guys see something strange about the current numbers in FeralHeart game?

Before the game was hacked, the numbers were almost close to a thousand. Now, for the past month, there's only 300-500? Isn't that...weird?

Offline Bawfle

• Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear.
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 344
  • The Zambisi Pride
    • View Profile
Re: Wait...
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2015, 04:23:42 pm »
Before the server got hacked, the total of players online ingame reached a little over 600. After the hacking they did drop but there's also timezones and such so that's one of the things people have to look out for when thinking of this.

The numbers are slowly getting higher once again, it's just a matter of people finding out what happened as a lot of users don't visit the FeralHeart forum. It's all well.

I hope this cleared things up for you~

Pixel Doll Commissioned and Coloured by RingoKioko
Inactive // Retired // Gone

Preach

Re: Wait...
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2015, 04:50:34 pm »
Before the server got hacked, the total of players online ingame reached a little over 600. After the hacking they did drop but there's also timezones and such so that's one of the things people have to look out for when thinking of this.

The numbers are slowly getting higher once again, it's just a matter of people finding out what happened as a lot of users don't visit the FeralHeart forum. It's all well.

I hope this cleared things up for you~

Ah, I understand now. Thanks for clearing for this up.

You may lock this.