Author Topic: HELP MY ACCOUNT WONT ACTIVATE UUUGH  (Read 2883 times)

Offline EmptyHabits

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
    • CybrilSalvatore
    • Cybril 🐺
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Art
HELP MY ACCOUNT WONT ACTIVATE UUUGH
« on: December 28, 2015, 02:54:29 am »
I've been waiting forever to activate my new freaking account.
First I made an account but got the activation link AFTER the stupid registration closed.
Tried emailing [email protected] or whatever. Didn't work.
NOW I'M TRYING TO ACTIVATE AND IT WON'T WORK AND REGISTRATION IS OPEN.
I'm getting really freaking aggravated.
WHAT DO I DO??????????!!!!!!!
Activation link expired.
Can't register with my username or email STILL

WHEN I CLICK THE DARN ACTIVATION LINK I GET:
The system is unable to find a user with the given activation string. The account may already be activated or their activation code has expired. If it has expired, you need to re-register with this site.

I TRY TO REGISTER WITH MY EMAIL I GET:
This e-mail is already registered. If you forgot your password, click on the Forgot your password link and a new password will be sent to you.

SO WHAT?!?! AM I NOT ALLOWED TO USE MY EMAIL NOW?! I'M NOT MAKING A NEW EMAIL.

Update 10:00 pm
GREAT JUST FREAKING GREAT. FREAKING REGISTRATION IS FREAKING CLOSED!!!!! OMFG THIS IS ANNOYING. WHY OMG
« Last Edit: December 28, 2015, 03:01:15 am by Incredulous »

Echoing harmony

Re: HELP MY ACCOUNT WONT ACTIVATE UUUGH
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2015, 02:57:46 am »
Well, I believe this would be a situation to talk to the staff about, they would probably be more clear about this.
Otherwise, I would register a new account if you still can't get the activation link, and a suggestion is to activate the link ASAP.

Offline Enoki

• Herba Chronographus
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 121
  • Who lives in a portabella under a tree?
    • FantasyFungus
    • EnokiTheDryphon
    • Enoki_G
    • View Profile
    • The Realms of Yugure
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2015, 04:26:50 am »
Unfortunately, ye will need to wait 'till the registration opens 'gain to use y'er activation link. The link immediately pauses working when registration closes but resumes its usability when registration opens 'gain.

Sorry to hear 'bout y'er troubles!

Tmw you planned a ten minute nap but instead took a whole year.
☙Icon by dA JRProducts; Sig by PocketMutt❧

Offline EmptyHabits

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
    • CybrilSalvatore
    • Cybril 🐺
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Art
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2015, 05:26:51 am »
Unfortunately, ye will need to wait 'till the registration opens 'gain to use y'er activation link. The link immediately pauses working when registration closes but resumes its usability when registration opens 'gain.

That doesn't exactly help. That's what I did. The activation link expired. ;-;

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2015, 06:03:47 am »
I'm sorry to hear that you're having some troubles with your account. If your activation links continue to expire and if you're not able to successfully confirm said account, I would suggest creating the new account and activating it while the Registration is open- this is the most clear and simple solution to your issue, and by confirming and creating the account while the Registration is open, this will help ensure that you are more likely to be able to play successfully in the game. You will need to use another e-mail in order to create a new account, however, if you would like to use your current e-mail address for your new account, replace the e-mail to your current one with a junk e-mail account, and then transfer your desired e-mail to your new account. All of this can be done through your profile. More information on the Registration hours can be found here.

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2015, 10:25:09 am »
Since I saw you messaged me with this problem:

What Warrior stated above me is pretty much all you can do. I'm very sorry that you've been enduring this frustration. We sincerely apologize for that inconvenience and hope you'll have better luck trying these suggestions instead.

Offline Enoki

• Herba Chronographus
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 121
  • Who lives in a portabella under a tree?
    • FantasyFungus
    • EnokiTheDryphon
    • Enoki_G
    • View Profile
    • The Realms of Yugure
« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2015, 04:31:05 pm »

That doesn't exactly help. That's what I did. The activation link expired. ;-;

Just to clarify, ye waited until registration was open 'gain to use y'er link and did so while 'twas still open? Ye should be able to use the link whenever the registration is open, as a few member b'fore who had this issue were able to use theirs during 'nother registration session.

If ye 'ave done so and 'tis still not working, just do as Warrior has suggested above.

Tmw you planned a ten minute nap but instead took a whole year.
☙Icon by dA JRProducts; Sig by PocketMutt❧

Offline rachenna99

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2016, 06:28:39 am »
As sad as it sounds...it's a connection issue I believe, I tried everything that was suggested, nothing worked, then my american friend made me an account and she got the verification links..
I'm in Canada, so it could be that...

Offline ritat

• Incarnated Angel
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 156
  • Will be inactive.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2016, 06:49:18 am »
As sad as it sounds...it's a connection issue I believe, I tried everything that was suggested, nothing worked, then my american friend made me an account and she got the verification links..
I'm in Canada, so it could be that...

I have to tell you that no matter how bad the internet is, and your activation email is successfully sent, you can (or will) receive an email so it's definitely not the internet, trust me. This is because if your using hotmail, yahoo, etc. the message that needs to be sent will be sent to you since the internet does not block it. Can you recheck the email you have written? Because I remember I did that mistake and never received my email. :3 Also don't keep any place around unseen, so check your inbox, outbox, junk, etc.

Hope this helps! <3