Author Topic: Probably one of the dumbest questions ever asked...  (Read 813 times)

ArcticGalaxy

Probably one of the dumbest questions ever asked...
« on: April 11, 2016, 10:56:33 pm »
I have looked far and wide on the forums, and just can't find the solution for this(even though it was probably right in front of my face), but how do you get your links to have a name? Like, instead of posting and it coming up as the whole link name, you can name it? Does this even make sense?

Preach

Re: Probably one of the dumbest questions ever asked...
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2016, 10:58:26 pm »
Code: [Select]
[url=URL LINK HERE]NAME HERE[/url]
Example

[url=http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&action=unread]Click here[/url]

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 143
  • Spooky glowy ghost dogs
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2016, 11:17:50 pm »
Adding onto what Preach said, you can also add other codes within the url (to add color, size, etc.), for example:

[url=http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&action=unread][b][color=COLORHERE][size=20pt]CLICK THIS![/size][/color][/b][/url]
Which turns into:

CLICK THIS!

ArcticGalaxy

« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2016, 12:17:20 am »
Ahhh, thank you guys so much! Mods may lock this now if they wish, as it has been solved!

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2016, 12:56:57 am »
No question is ever dumb, since there's always a reason behind your inquiry. c: I'll lock this up for you since your question has been answered.

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.