Author Topic: Registration is... wut  (Read 4035 times)

Offline Morgra

• I don't like sand...
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 347
  • Ever been killed by a spider? I was
    • DinksterDaily
    • View Profile
Re: Registration is... wut
« Reply #10 on: December 26, 2016, 07:42:34 am »
I'm having a similar issue except, it wont let me log into my account on the website. i have the new version downloaded but when i click ''play game'' on the homepage and log in, the page just refreshes. is this a bug or something? please help me out someone.

If you're getting no luck pressing the Play Game button on the site, here is the link: http://feral-heart.com/login/index.php
Profile pic by Edolicious

People don't think the universe be like it is, but it do.

Offline VortexAlive

• Eevee Knight
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 180
  • A wild floof has appeared!
    • VortexAlive
    • VortexAlive
    • VortexAlive
    • View Profile
    • VortexAlive is Rawrsome
« Reply #11 on: December 26, 2016, 04:54:09 pm »
I'm having a similar issue except, it wont let me log into my account on the website. i have the new version downloaded but when i click ''play game'' on the homepage and log in, the page just refreshes. is this a bug or something? please help me out someone.

It just refreshes? I've had that happen before but all I had to do was try again, perhaps try using a different browser or closing and reopening the one you are using. Sometimes all it takes is simply restarting something.
For the sake of my own health and interests, I've left FH and I won't be looking back.

Offline Morgra

• I don't like sand...
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 347
  • Ever been killed by a spider? I was
    • DinksterDaily
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 26, 2016, 07:35:07 pm »

It just refreshes? I've had that happen before but all I had to do was try again, perhaps try using a different browser or closing and reopening the one you are using. Sometimes all it takes is simply restarting something.
Could also try clearing your browser cache and cookies.
Profile pic by Edolicious

People don't think the universe be like it is, but it do.

Offline Bloo.

• Space-Child ✌
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 191
  • nyoom
    • Bloopaloozer
    • Bloopalooza FH
    • aLittleProzium
    • Bloopalooza
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #13 on: December 26, 2016, 07:49:14 pm »
The only issue I've ever had that caused the page to keep refreshing was typing in my user or pass wrong. They are case sensitive so make sure you're typing both in exactly how they were when you signed up.

Also, if you're a returning member after having not logged in or been active after a period of 18 months, your account may have automatically been deleted, resulting in the need to re-register.

You are amazing <3

Offline WinterWolf

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • You only live once.
    • https://www.youtube.com/channel/
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 28, 2016, 04:05:51 am »
Hmmm, it shows like this for me as well. However I managed to register yesterday at 5am UK time.
So it was open then?
I heard rumors that it was also open on Christmas day.

~ Winter
~Updating~
Signature by TwistedSorrowz
Find me in game as Destiny!

WaterMelons4lif

« Reply #15 on: January 06, 2017, 12:52:01 am »
Wierd , because around 2:00 or 3:00 PM Mountain Time , The Day before New Years , it was open , and I was on Last Moon , someone screamed Registration is open for FH , I said no its not , I checked , it was open O_O. XD It opens at the most random times.