Author Topic: Can't log in Also  (Read 1223 times)

Offline Astridr

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Can't log in Also
« on: January 10, 2017, 11:34:26 pm »
Just made my account, maybe 30 minutes ago? Activated it, then went to login and poof, nothing, it does not attempt login simply resets/refreshes the page asking me to login when I do it from the userpanel login link on the homepage, or from the play game login it simply shows a very brief loading icon on my mouse before nothing happens and the page shows no attempt at changing while my username and password are still present within the login boxes, not even a wrong password error (not that the password is wrong, it was saved from when I signed up in the first place.)

Signin attempts on chrome and firefox, as well as mobile browser, getting the same exact results.

attempted through http://feral-heart.com/login/index.php
And by clicking the option for  userpanel on the home page as that also brings up a login page.

There seems to be no verification process going on for the login attempt, as if the button itself is really just not doing anything? I'm not sure. I just was hoping to check this out :(

When first attempting to login to the game, i got the same sort of hiccup, which I now realize is because I need to be signed in on the website for it to connect, but I was able to get so far as to create an avatar despite login issues/not being logged in, but the game itself displayed nothing except a chat bar and a blank square of land that the created avatar could run on. No other options or menu or anything else.

Offline Morgra

• I don't like sand...
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 347
  • Ever been killed by a spider? I was
    • DinksterDaily
    • View Profile
Re: Can't log in Also
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2017, 11:42:10 pm »
This has been happening to a lot of users. I recommend messaging a staff member. As this has been happening to many members, it seems to be an account related problem.
Try checking your email and seeing if you got any kind of email about a password change. Some users have been sent this by Raz as there have been issues with accounts not becoming fully activated recently. If you didn't receive any email of that sorts, message a staff member.
Profile pic by Edolicious

People don't think the universe be like it is, but it do.

Offline VirtualYeti

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • "Well, hi, how are you today?"
    • SerifSalutations
    • SerifSalutations
    • Nope, NONE.
    • None either.
    • WHY? Screw that.
    • View Profile
Re: Can't log in Also
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2017, 02:17:49 am »
I suggest you wait for a few days, maybe even a week after activating your account, or if that doesn't work attempt resetting your password to something you'll always remember. The logins are case sensitive and I did have this problem before but it was solved with time and patience and also by password reset. If my suggestion doesn't work then message a staff member and they'll see what they can do, there's not much we can do here but give you suggestions, tips and some advice to your problem and even help guide through some steps you may not understand through some of the suggestions. Hope this helps you.

Salutations, Serifal
"My philosophy is if you worry, you suffer twice."