Author Topic: No Account Verification Email  (Read 2207 times)

Offline xXNobleXx

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • kerchoo
    • View Profile
No Account Verification Email
« on: July 13, 2017, 10:26:34 pm »
Well, Last night around 3 to 4 AM-ish i found that the registrations we're open. So I decided to make a new account, Because I haven't really used this one in 3-ish years.

I made the account and put in my Email, But i kept checking my Email over and over again for it (I checked All Mail, Spam, Trash, Important etc etc)  But still could not find it.

Just today I was able to find this old account again and sign into it thinking that it might be possible to change my account name both In-game and on the Forum. Yet the change name option doesn't work at all.

Also when I try to change my Email for my old account to my new email, Nothing happens but it says that the Email could not be updated or something along those lines. I thought maybe if I changed my Email on the old account something might happen but probably just impossible

Anyways, I'm getting off topic. I was just wondering if there could be a possibility that the Verification Email could be re-sent?, If anyone can help I can PM/Message my Email address, Thank you very much for your time

[Edit] I also cannot change my username at all if i try to take the Space out of my name
[/font][/font]
« Last Edit: July 13, 2017, 10:28:28 pm by WaterMelon Wolf »
kerchoo x2

Offline sanrio

• Grumpy Overlord
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 108
    • kiyatii
    • View Profile
Re: No Account Verification Email
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2017, 10:32:55 pm »
It's quite simple to change your username, just use this helpful guide that Shurtle has made-
As for your other problem, I'm not really sure what you're asking so I can't help you there.
As D-ead7Dog has already said, you need to visit the 'User Panel' and log in, then find the correct field to successfully change your username. This will also change your forum username so people can recognise you clearly and won't get confused.
Below, I've placed a small step-by-step tutorial and highlighted where you need to be looking and/or clicking!

If you come across any further issues, be sure to send an email to [email protected] using the email you've created the account with. Include your old username and the new username you'd like to change it to. Any other messages sent through, such as "hello c:" or whatnot, will not receive a response.

Avatar by byambyy | Signature by rykerclawss

Offline xXNobleXx

• Forum Newcomer
  • kerchoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2017, 10:38:44 pm »
Oh, Sorry if I wasn't clear >< sometimes I have a hard time explaining things.
Anyways, Thank but i already know how to change my username, I'm kinda just wondering if it also changes your game username. And i'm also kinda curious if there is a way to try and get another verification email. But anyways, Thank you anyways ^^/i]
kerchoo x2

Offline sanrio

• Grumpy Overlord
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 108
    • kiyatii
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2017, 10:42:26 pm »
Oh, Sorry if I wasn't clear >< sometimes I have a hard time explaining things.
Anyways, Thank but i already know how to change my username, I'm kinda just wondering if it also changes your game username. And i'm also kinda curious if there is a way to try and get another verification email. But anyways, Thank you anyways ^^/i]
Ah, really, it's no problem. (It's most likely me anyway, getting late)
But as for your question, it does change your in-game and forum username, there's no way to have separate usernames or nicknames anymore, unfortunately.

And as for the verification email, I'm not sure, you might have to contact Razmirz or a member of Staff to gain another email.

Avatar by byambyy | Signature by rykerclawss

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2017, 10:54:36 pm »
Hello there. c:

Unfortunately, we don't have a system currently set up that allows you to re-send for a verification e-mail; we used to have a re-activation system installed, but there hasn't been one created for the new patch and website, but it's something that we're looking to fix in the future. It's possible, however, that the issue isn't so much that an activation e-mail was never sent but that the account was never created-- feel free to send me a PM with the e-mail address you used to create the account, and I will be able to check it out to see if it was created (as opposed to merely not having been able to be activated).

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

Offline xXNobleXx

• Forum Newcomer
  • kerchoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2017, 11:03:01 pm »
Thank you both very much for your input ^^

I think I will just change my name/nickname because i'm pretty lazy and don't like very much of a hassle ><

But i just have one quick question, Whenever I try to change my username it will say "Account is pending activation" When I finish typing my new user, Then when I click "Change" It will say nothing and reload me at the top of my screen with my old username still in and saying "Account is pending activation" But this time below the password/username boxes

Sorry for all the trouble!, I just really wanna play FH again hhhh
kerchoo x2

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2017, 11:12:25 pm »
Thank you both very much for your input ^^

I think I will just change my name/nickname because i'm pretty lazy and don't like very much of a hassle ><

But i just have one quick question, Whenever I try to change my username it will say "Account is pending activation" When I finish typing my new user, Then when I click "Change" It will say nothing and reload me at the top of my screen with my old username still in and saying "Account is pending activation" But this time below the password/username boxes

Sorry for all the trouble!, I just really wanna play FH again hhhh

Usernames changes can take up to 48 hours to fully go into effect, sometimes fewer hours. Give it some time to work it's thing, and if you're still experiencing the issue after that amount of time, let us know to see if we can help you further. Be sure that you're not changing it to anything exceeding 16 characters or using any odd symbols that could cause the change to not succeed. 

Good luck!

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

Offline xXNobleXx

• Forum Newcomer
  • kerchoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2017, 11:25:40 pm »
Thank you very much for the help ^^

Sorry, I didn't really know you had to wait up to 48 hours ^^'
Thanks for the help! ^^
kerchoo x2