Author Topic: Activation Email Problem  (Read 7260 times)

Offline NatsumiGWarrior

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Activation Email Problem
« on: July 03, 2011, 09:08:49 pm »
A friend of mine registered on Feral Hearts some hours ago. She hasn't received the activation email yet.
And no, it isn't on the junk or spam part of her email, nor normal inbox.
I'd aprecciate if you either resent her the activation email or helped us out with this. :) Her username is Mokumoku.

Offline NatsumiGWarrior

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
Re: Activation Email Problem
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2011, 10:09:46 pm »
UPDATE: She managed to do another account. However, she has a MAC, and it seems like the Patch doesn't work. Help?

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 792
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2011, 04:34:25 am »
Unless your friend uses crossover or wine on that mac, she wont be able to play the game since there's no real mac version for FH, and the one that people could use with wine built into it is out of date.

If she does have wine or crossover however, it's just to run the .exe patcher via the programs and then install it to the location FH is installed.
Former community manager of FeralHeart

Offline carlav

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2015, 10:42:20 am »
I got the same problem :| Also i got my activation link...it just said page unaccesable or something like that Dx

Help please?

My new fh user is DragonGirl543. But i'd really like you to please send the activation key to my email instead of my mom's?
My email is: [email protected]

thanks ^-^ BTW BEST GAME EVAA!!!

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2015, 10:40:06 pm »
I got the same problem :| Also i got my activation link...it just said page unaccesable or something like that Dx

Help please?

My new fh user is DragonGirl543. But i'd really like you to please send the activation key to my email instead of my mom's?
My email is: [email protected]

thanks ^-^ BTW BEST GAME EVAA!!!
If you signed up with your mom's account, you have to confirm your activation from the link sent there. Once your account is activated, you can always change the e-mail of your account by going to your profile on the website. When you tried to click on the activation link in your mom's e-mail, and if it didn't activate your account, reasons could be because you didn't confirm the account while the Registration was open. If that is the case, you may have to consider creating a new account. More information on the Registration can be found here.

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

Offline Bawfle

• Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear.
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 344
  • The Zambisi Pride
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2015, 11:11:47 pm »
Be sure to keep in mind what has been said above.

However, if you're not receiving an activation e-mail then send an e-mail to [email protected] and a new activation link will be sent to you. Make sure you send the e-mail to [email protected] using the e-mail address you used to create that account with and an activation link will be sent to you within 48 hours.

I'm going to lock this thread due to the post bump. This thread hasn't been replied to since 2011.

If you're still having issues after trying these, please contact a member of Staff via PM.

Thank you.

Pixel Doll Commissioned and Coloured by RingoKioko
Inactive // Retired // Gone