Author Topic: Apricity: An Untraditional WC Roleplay  (Read 1315 times)

Offline Sakura

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Previously "Swmachoodoo"
    • chuutsie
    • chuutsie
    • View Profile
Apricity: An Untraditional WC Roleplay
« on: March 26, 2019, 01:26:49 pm »

LITERATE // REALISTIC // UNTRADITIONAL // SINGLE-GROUP // WARRIOR CAT

OPENING: April 6th, 2019
http://apricity-fh.boards.net/

More info on the website! :)
(Discord link on the website! If you would like to pre-join you can do so by joining the server!)

"Twenty generations ago our ancestors sought asylum in this valley during their lengthy voyage as Bitterwind arrived. The Storytellers sing in their ballads of a great cold that transcends the physical that the ancients fled; they say Our Land extends for miles, but no cat has ever attempted to leave our valley in recent memory. Much of the old culture has been forgotten, today we hardly even remember the names of their Clans, and bicker over it frequently. Borup Basin, named for its various bodies of water and its location cradled between the Innuitian Mountains. They say it's just two days journey from sundrown place. The high peaks that surround us shelter us from the worst of the gales, instead the echoing voices of the basin roll down screaming. The seasons are defined as cold and colder, but the breath of our ancestors breezing through the forest has always made it bearable. Recently, though, the warm wind has stopped."

Apricity is a unique, member-driven Warrior Cats roleplay that forgoes high ranks in favor of direct democracy and the ability for any adult character to attempt to take up leadership of the group, The Commune, with OOC approval of course! In place of traditional ranks, we feature 4 talents that one selects from. In addition to their talent duties, they will also perform standard warrior duties. Talents are not compulsory, and both adolescents and adults can become apprentices!

In this roleplay, your IC networking and character development is power rather than OOCly auditioned roles.
Many plot decisions are made through IC voting!

UNIQUE FEATURES

>> Zodiac Signs and Horoscopes
>> Nomadic Group
>> All members will randomly encounter spirits of the ancestors from time to time instead of just medicine cat roles!
>> Audition to play predator animals; does not count towards your 2 character constraint!
>> Lack of full Warrior Code allows for freedom to leave and return to The Commune as desired, with OOC approval!
>> Anyone can take up herbology, hunting, leadership, and so forth; keep in mind that being a jack of all trades isn't a good thing!
>> Talent system
>> Controversial Topic system in place to guide members through the Major Plot and help you fluidly integrate!

TALENTS

>> Astrologer
>> Herbalist
>> Creator
>> Storyteller
Learn more about them when you apply and join!

Please see the top of the thread for contact details, how to pre-join, and the website link!
« Last Edit: March 26, 2019, 01:47:21 pm by Pastelia »

Offline ideadead

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • https://www.deviantart.com/chiml
    • View Profile
Re: Apricity: An Untraditional WC Roleplay
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2019, 07:04:18 pm »
This is a really interesting and a creative RP! I joined yesterday and it's really not your typical WC RP. Anyone who likes trying something else/new you should definitely join! :)

Offline Dinhosaurr

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 19
  • they call me the rice whisperer
    • RE-CONCILE
    • Re_concile
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2019, 04:39:12 am »
You have created an intriguing concept for Apricity, Pastelia !
I wish the best for the launch of this group. Despite the fact that I may not be well-into WC RPs, I'd give yours a try if I was. I hope prosperity, luck, and encouragement. It takes a lot of energy to run any group.

⁎⁎⁎
| pfp asawillow |
| sig peachano3o |

Offline Sakura

• Curious Wanderer
    • chuutsie
    • chuutsie
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2019, 04:55:32 am »
This is a really interesting and a creative RP! I joined yesterday and it's really not your typical WC RP. Anyone who likes trying something else/new you should definitely join! :)

You have created an intriguing concept for Apricity, Pastelia !
I wish the best for the launch of this group. Despite the fact that I may not be well-into WC RPs, I'd give yours a try if I was. I hope prosperity, luck, and encouragement. It takes a lot of energy to run any group.

Thank you both for your kind words!~ c:

Offline Sakura

• Curious Wanderer
    • chuutsie
    • chuutsie
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2019, 04:30:35 pm »
Bump bump!