Author Topic: F.E.N.N.E.C. {Literate, mapped, sited, and NOW RECRUITING!!!}  (Read 1356 times)

Offline angelatorchic

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • woopwoop
    • View Profile
    • F.E.N.N.E.C.'s Official Website
F.E.N.N.E.C. {Literate, mapped, sited, and NOW RECRUITING!!!}
« on: January 29, 2014, 10:35:30 pm »
Group News:
The website is up! Go to fennec.webs.com. (It's still under construction)
The map is now up and functional. Just PM me on here or on the group website your e-mail, I'll send you the required files. Put all files in the Exports FH file.

F.E.N.N.E.C., led by Director Lazuli (angelatorchic), is a literate, mapless, and fun spy group.

F.E.N.N.E.C. RULES:
1. The Director's word is your command. Disobeying the Director can earn you a penalty, and in severe cases, removal from the organization.
2. Obey the Deputy Director as you would the Director. When the Director is absent his/her Deputy has the same privileges as the Director.
3. Respect all members and those who would like to join.
4. Only those with high ranks and Diplomats are able to secure clients. However, only the Director and Deputy Director are able to accept missions.
5. No power-playing, god-modding, or fighting OOC.
6. No baby animals can be admitted unless they are the child of an agent before joining.
7. Roleplay samples are always required, unless the Director has seen that person roleplay or somebody in the group vouches for then and their literacy level.
8. Please don't recruit when the Director is absent.
9. All missions must be completed in due time. No payment is to be required besides our client spreading the word about us.
10. Have fun!

-Rules may change.

F.E.N.N.E.C. RANKS:
HIGH RANKS:
Director [FD] (x1) {Lazuli FD} angelatorchic
Deputy Director [FDD] (x1) {Kracken FDD}
Council Members [FCM] (x3)

OPERATIONS DIVISION:
Chief of Operations [FCO] (x1) {Ajilo FCO} smudge2001
Team Leader [FTL] (x4) {Nexus FTL} ferretlover2
Field Agent [FFA] (infinite)
Undercover Agent [FUA] (Infinite)

STRATEGIC DIVISION:
Chief of Strategy [FCS] (x1)
Strategist [FS] (infinite)
Messenger [FM] (infinite)

INTELLIGENCE DIVISION:
Chief of Intelligence [FCF] (x1)
Intel Keeper [FIK] (infinite)
Researcher [FR] (infinite)

FOREIGN AFFAIRS DIVISION:
Chief of Foreighn Affairs [FCF] (x1)
Diplomat [FDM] (x5)
Client Manager [FCM] (x10-15)

F.E.N.N.E.C. SERVICES:
For any group leaders who have any rival groups, just give us a call, we'll meet up with you and your group. F.E.N.N.E.C. will gather intelligence on your rival and report back to you. Our services are free of charge, all we ask of our clients is that they spread the word about us.

If you'd like to join, simply post here, find Director Lazuli in-game, or whisper angelatorchic in-game. I'm usually online. Make sure my whole username is in lowercase.

We're looking for:
  • Literate roleplayers. RP samples are required.
  • Dedicated and active members
  • Courteous and respectful members

Character Requirements:
You can be any (natural) species, like a wolf, dog, horse, deer, lion... but not anything like a dragon or a Pegasus. Humans and anthros are also not accepted. You must also have realistic colors, but small unrealistic markings will be accepted. Items and mass markings are allowed. (Items can't be too outlandish, same goes for MMs.)
« Last Edit: February 05, 2014, 03:23:20 am by DirectorLazuli »

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
    • View Profile
Username- Dogsgorawr
Character Name- Necromancer
Age- 2 1/2
Desired Rank if possible- Council Member
History- Born in the wild as a pup, to Argorok(dad),and Artemis(mom). He was the largest pup of the litter, and not to mention the most playful. He always played hide and seek, and always loved to go on missions with his brothers and sisters. Lets just say, he liked to play 'spy.' As Necromancer grew to a young adult, he wondered into F.E.N.N.E.C. wanting to join them.
RP Sample- Necro perked his ears, padding up to the nearest tree and sight with the leader who was leading this mission. He glared back at the others for a moment, then back at the leader. "Excuse me for asking but... What is this mission about...?" He whispered to the leader with curiosity in his tone. "I'll tell you when we get there..." He whispered back. "Now get with the others before I dismiss you from this mission..." He threatened, then moved forward, the others following behind the leader. Necro stood there for a moment, the ran off again to catch up to the group.

(Sorry if this was really suckish, I stink at some RP's like this XD)

Thanks for the great sig Tinytail!
What's wrong? I like to smile that's all. I'm quite a nice dog really. -Subject_16

Offline angelatorchic

• Curious Wanderer
  • woopwoop
    • View Profile
Good, I should have sent you a message with some details.

Offline angelatorchic

• Curious Wanderer
  • woopwoop
    • View Profile
The map is now up, my first map. :3 PM me for more info or just ask here.