What do you think?

Sounds good.
6 (85.7%)
Not so good.
1 (14.3%)
Don't recommend.
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Author Topic: Weekly conversations - Motivation and advice  (Read 4589 times)

Offline ritat

• Incarnated Angel
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 156
  • Will be inactive.
    • View Profile
Weekly conversations - Motivation and advice
« on: January 02, 2016, 04:09:46 pm »
Welcome!
Came for advice or a talk?

Thanks to many users for recommending me to do this, it will be a pleasure to do this weekly. <3 Basically I was thinking of doing a weekly conversation where you want to talk about anything you feel like you need to speak out to me or need advice for because I know that some users are having a bad time and need time to cool down. I think this is the best way to do it so you feel much more better! :3 Even if I say weekly, I will allow another day if you floof's enjoy it. I know I did a similar thread to this, but this time I will put all the things that some users might of missed if they did not attend (only the important information).

I made a good start now by going around the game and asking 50 users what they struggled with and need advice for. It might be crazy to do that, but I enjoyed it because some people where very upset and making them happy makes me happier too! Out of all of the conversations, only one user allowed me to put what they suggested - since asking them is more respectful. Although it was fun, it was also very time consuming because it took up to 4 hours. The conversations were long and some didn't want to stop talking to me, they were very sweet for sacrificing their time for me. <3 And so some of them asked me to make a thread, because I didn't actually. I only wanted to go round and make people happier, so I thank them for that!

If you're curious about what that one person suggested, here it is:
Conversation between me and "Abrioo":
Making new friends can come easy to some people, but to others it might take more work. This is because people can be more open than others and this user here isn't. But since she's meeting people online, this can work for anyone. The best way to show people online that you accept them to be around you is to act kind and show that you care by typing nice things and opening a fun conversation. People are mostly attracted to someone who is active and fun, because they show more emotions than quieter people do. Here is an example of an active opening and not so active opening:

Active: "Hey! Let's talk because you seem like a fun person. :) How about you introduce yourself first?"
In-active: "hi, do you want to talk?"

You can immediately see the difference so make the other person feel like you want to communicate and have fun.

When, where and what will we discuss?

- When?: This is the usual day where the conversations will be happening, but we can discuss it and change it if most users agree: Friday. I am trying to see which days you floofs don't have school or much work. :3

-Where?: Anywhere that makes you comfortable! I mostly recommend 'Temple of dreams' because there is no lag, not crowdy and spacious.

-What will we discuss?: I will put down a list of things that we are expected to talk about and don't worry floofs, I will always be ready to bump some things in the same conversation during the day because laughing is also something I aim for! <3 Here they are:

• Dealing with misunderstood situations.
  • Discussing new years resolutions (I love this one!)
  • Dealing with arguments.
  • Relationships with other people - making them better?

Missed a conversation? Check here!
There is nothing yet, but there soon will be!

Thanks for reading and joining if you will!

This will also be a fantastic opportunity for me to get to know people! <3 It will approximately take up to an hour or an hour and a half, so I hope to see you there!

Much love, Rita.~

Echoing harmony

Re: Weekly conversations - Motivation and advice
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2016, 04:18:20 pm »
This is a fantastic idea Rita! I think it will certainly make tons of people feel better in their day!
Hopefully I join one soon!  :) +Nuzzle

Preach

« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2016, 04:33:11 pm »
What a beautiful way for people to release their anger and feel better, and basically...make friends. x3 I really love this idea, Rita. Nice job! +nuzzle

Offline ritat

• Incarnated Angel
  • Will be inactive.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2016, 04:59:10 pm »
Thank you for your lovely comments and nuzzles! <3 I'll be sure to PM anyone who wishes to go during the day. :3

Offline Hooli

• Used Napkin
  • Floof-O-Meter: 67
  • uwu
    • hooiigans
    • xmanicz
    • k_tlyn99
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2016, 07:06:23 pm »
I really, really love this idea, Rita.
I can tell it's definitely going to help a lot of people.
You're amazing for making this thread. c:

in-game: hooli

Offline ritat

• Incarnated Angel
  • Will be inactive.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2016, 09:02:30 pm »
I really, really love this idea, Rita.
I can tell it's definitely going to help a lot of people.
You're amazing for making this thread. c:

Thank you very much! <3 Your comment is deeply appreciated!

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2016, 06:36:05 am »
Words cannot describe how kind you are to do this, Rita. I'm sure this will make people happy! -Nuzzle-
Farewell everyone<3

Offline G4RG0YLE

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 170
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2016, 11:49:42 am »
It truly is very kind and wonderful of you to post something like this, especially those particularly new to the game and therefore rather uncomfortable to talk to people. I even found this inspiring myself even though I'm quite open to converting with everyone.
Hope to see more from you in the future my dear! <3

© short ' cakes on Discord ♡

Offline ritat

• Incarnated Angel
  • Will be inactive.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2016, 02:11:18 pm »
Words cannot describe how kind you are to do this, Rita. I'm sure this will make people happy! -Nuzzle-

Many people have said the same thing too, and thank you for your lovley comment! <3

It truly is very kind and wonderful of you to post something like this, especially those particularly new to the game and therefore rather uncomfortable to talk to people. I even found this inspiring myself even though I'm quite open to converting with everyone.
Hope to see more from you in the future my dear! <3

I am glad you found this inspiring, you could try and doing what I did. :) You'll feel so happy! Thanks again. <3

Offline Tessel.

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 54
  • and this time, we're gonna get funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2016, 09:16:58 pm »
This is such a wonderful idea, Rita. I'm sure it will be incredibly helpful to others who are dealing with issues and need someone/some place to vent or get the help that they need.
Again, it's a beautiful thing for you to. If I ever need to talk to someone, I'll keep this thread in mind. <3
+Nuzzle for you. c:

Siggy and avi by me. PM me if you need anything, friends.