Author Topic: Is 'Territory Claiming' a reason to report?  (Read 1285 times)

Offline Colors

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
    • View Profile
Is 'Territory Claiming' a reason to report?
« on: April 08, 2012, 08:43:03 pm »
-
« Last Edit: April 08, 2012, 10:00:03 pm by Red »
Colors

The path to heavens runs through miles of clouded hell right to the top.

Offline lugailover

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 56
    • View Profile
    • Foxes of Ireland
Re: Is 'Territory Claiming' a reason to report?
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2012, 08:44:59 pm »
This shouldn't be reported, if you just hang around and ignore them, then they will probably leave, if the problem persists you should contact a moderator through a PM. This isn't the place to post.

Offline StarWarsWolf7

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2012, 08:56:24 pm »
Well yes, like said, this isn't the place to report in the first place. It is a break of the rules, but perhaps they were just trying to enjoy a role play without interruptions. I know I certainly don't like random people walking in on mine, but I also don't think it's right to claim public territory. I don't know; perhaps talk to an admin or MOD to see what's the correct thing to do in this situation.

Offline StarWarsWolf7

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2012, 09:00:55 pm »
Also, I have heard of that pack before. They are indeed exteremly territorial, but most of the time they just tell you to go away in character. I don't believe they are trying to do any harm, but yes; if it gets majorly out of hand, an MOD or admin should be contacted by private message :)

Offline Colors

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2012, 09:06:26 pm »
This shouldn't be reported, if you just hang around and ignore them, then they will probably leave, if the problem persists you should contact a moderator through a PM. This isn't the place to post.
Yup, it persisted, believe me. Sorry for posting here, I thought that since it was a question that i had. I wasn't sure if this was reportable, and I didn't want to PM a busy mod over nothing. So I thought that posting here would be more appropriate? ^^

Well yes, like said, this isn't the place to report in the first place. It is a break of the rules, but perhaps they were just trying to enjoy a role play without interruptions. I know I certainly don't like random people walking in on mine, but I also don't think it's right to claim public territory. I don't know; perhaps talk to an admin or MOD to see what's the correct thing to do in this situation.
Alrighty, I'll do so. Thanks a lot for the help.
Colors

The path to heavens runs through miles of clouded hell right to the top.

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 792
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2012, 09:59:29 pm »
The forum rules mentions that reports shouldn't really be put up on the boards for everyone to see, and it's suggested to send a personal message to a mod or admin and discuss it further with them.

//
Also forgot to say that it shouldn't matter too much if it's a silly report or not if you are unsure, they are here to help and will explain to anyone what can be done and whether or not the report is valid.

« Last Edit: April 08, 2012, 10:11:46 pm by Red »
Former community manager of FeralHeart