Author Topic: I Try So Hard...  (Read 4685 times)

Sir Equius

Re: I Try So Hard...
« Reply #20 on: December 15, 2013, 02:34:21 pm »
Thanks...I just feel so down ever since my horse died from cancer. Within 3 nights he was gone he died unexpectedly. ;_;
D--> Sorry to hear that you lost your beloved hoofbeast.

D--> Getting to the point now. I don't think you should be fussing over something like this. So what if you haven't gotten MOTS? It doesn't mean you're not liked or appreciated in the community. If you have done your part of being helpful in the community, and people have said "thank you", then that's all that matters. If you have friends and aquaintences who appreciate the things you do, then that's all that matters. Those nuzzles you have on your floof-o-metor seem like good rewards for helping people and being a good member. Is that not good enough for you?

D--> You don't need a MOTS title to prove that you're an appreciated and loved member of the community. But if you really want it that bad, then you're just going to have to work harder at it. Begging for it isn't going to get you anywhere; beggers can't be choosers. Just keep up the good work of doing what you do best. As some of the others have said on this thread, don't give up. You'll get it someday. 

Offline Jango_Fett

• Solid Snake
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 134
  • rotten kind of cute
    • euralore
    • EmpressWolf
    • littlemisscancer
    • parahyena
    • LM_Cancer
    • View Profile
    • Picarto.tv
« Reply #21 on: December 15, 2013, 06:57:17 pm »
Most people will never get a MOTS title, but it does not mean they are not appreciated.

I doubt I would ever be nominated because of my negative view on some things c:
But I am perfectly okay with this.

You might get nominated sometime though.

i don't know nothing about mopeds
feral_cast.fhm
have a question? just ask - Rubricae#6972

Koolwolfe

« Reply #22 on: December 15, 2013, 07:36:26 pm »
Thank you for your suppor on, Henry. He was 24, years old and had cancer on his private part, the owner never told us about it, he had trouble peeing on the first day, the next day he was passing away, before we put him down he whinnied at us when we got there and tried to stand up but soon fell. He died right before my birthday, my birthday feels so unlucky because; my bird Bonkers escaped and flew away on my birthday, My two guinea pigs died on my birthday as well. The only thing that has been brining me up is my best friend Abbie, here is some pictures of the little gal. She sleeps right next to my face, and on the cat bed, I am severely allergic to cats but I take Claritin everyday. The things that have been keeping me up are: Abbie, My Friends, Starry, Sura, My family, and Christmas. Thank you so much these these, things and people, for bringing me up when I am always down.

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 15, 2013, 08:04:49 pm »
I'm sorry to hear about your horse, as well as your other pets.

Lord is right - you shouldn't try. I do agree with this:

Personally, I think you shouldn't care about being nominated...
It's just a forum. Besides, you should be helpful regardless of whether you get anything in return or not. Making things like this seems like you're begging for something rather than really working hard. It looks... Kinda bad?

Like I said. You should do good things without looking for something in return. It means more to people that you mean to help them rather than you want their vote.

Every member makes up what our community is here on Feral Heart; encouragement, gifts and abilities, etc. - paints the picture of Feral Heart.

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 792
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 17, 2013, 09:00:46 am »
This subject has pulled the strings it can for now. I will go ahead an lock this since I think it has been answered or discussed enough.
Former community manager of FeralHeart