Author Topic: iNsAnItY REQUESTS~  (Read 3507 times)

xXEmo_CookieXx

iNsAnItY REQUESTS~
« on: December 31, 2011, 06:10:49 am »
Hey there guys. Insanity VonDuex here.
I'm willing to take requests, but I have just one of my own.
I can draw anything you want, but I'd need a ref >< As for my own request...
I made a preset for one of my characters, but I was wondering if someone could duplicate it and fix the nose? ><

Thanks guys~
--Insanity

TO DO LIST:
1.-SLOT SAVED FOR SUKIRA-
2.Dragon character for Kayrea
3.Tenik for TeN~

Examples:

« Last Edit: December 31, 2011, 04:58:06 pm by xXEmo_CookieXx »

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 58
    • View Profile
Re: iNsAnItY REQUESTS~
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2011, 07:01:15 am »
hm, save a slot for me? i need to fix up a ref sheet i have of my fursona (lol)
I am not who I was when I last left here, from the years '11 through '13. I sincerely apologize for how rude and disrespectful I had been, and hope whoever I have wronged before can forgive my previous bad behavior.

Kayrea

« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2011, 09:35:01 am »
Could you draw my dragon character (http://carollys.sweb.cz/KayreaSheet.jpg) with evil grin? :) Your art is very pretty x)

Offline Seam

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2011, 02:36:31 pm »
Oh Oh Oh could you draw my charrie once your done with the two above me?
oh so cute and peerrrtyy!!!!
may i request?
Charrie name: Tenik (goes by Ten)
Charrie photo (none of these line arts are mine):

Lines by Van (this is a picture of Her right side. If she was facing you it would be her left.)

lines by edward see sig for link (This is a picture of Her left side. If she was facing you it would be her right.)
She has accesories but you dont have to draw them, but if you WANT to, they are steampunk themed goggles and a bandana (see in bottom picture.)
What i want her to be doing: Running through the savanah enjoying the sun beams on her back :P hahaha chessey i know
Anything in return: if you want something in return, i can always do somthing, either traditional or something on Gimp, check out meh art (not very good xD) lineth: http://feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=14729.0
« Last Edit: December 31, 2011, 02:39:28 pm by TeN.~ »

Avie by Ramine <3 thank you

xXEmo_CookieXx

« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2011, 04:51:37 pm »
hm, save a slot for me? i need to fix up a ref sheet i have of my fursona (lol)

Alright, I'll save a slot ^w^

Could you draw my dragon character (http://carollys.sweb.cz/KayreaSheet.jpg) with evil grin? :) Your art is very pretty x)

I'll get on it right away<3

Oh Oh Oh could you draw my charrie once your done with the two above me?
oh so cute and peerrrtyy!!!!
may i request?
Charrie name: Tenik (goes by Ten)
Charrie photo (none of these line arts are mine):

Lines by Van (this is a picture of Her right side. If she was facing you it would be her left.)

lines by edward see sig for link (This is a picture of Her left side. If she was facing you it would be her right.)
She has accesories but you dont have to draw them, but if you WANT to, they are steampunk themed goggles and a bandana (see in bottom picture.)
What i want her to be doing: Running through the savanah enjoying the sun beams on her back :P hahaha chessey i know
Anything in return: if you want something in return, i can always do somthing, either traditional or something on Gimp, check out meh art (not very good xD) lineth: http://feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=14729.0

I don't need anything in return C: For you guys I'm glad to be doing this. I'll get on this once I finish Kayrea's drawing.

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 58
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2011, 07:54:34 pm »

she's a wolf hyena crossbreed btw

name: sukira

background?: maybe shadowy with a few dead trees here and there with a blood red moon in the sky, no stars. *cough* the FH moon re textured could work in the picture *cough*

pose?: sitting with her head tilted

expression?: a "are you kidding me" look :3

think this would be easy? OH! and the marking on her side is just darker on her fur, not to dark though. She does also have a necklace i couldn't put on, its a phoenix thats pitch black. maybe just an outline of a bird would work then filled in with color, but its surrounded by gold. a BIG thanks if you could do this! (you could do her without the necklace though)
I am not who I was when I last left here, from the years '11 through '13. I sincerely apologize for how rude and disrespectful I had been, and hope whoever I have wronged before can forgive my previous bad behavior.

Offline iceheart999

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • Your average Pacific Rim fan
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Clans Valley or WCV
« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2011, 10:31:59 pm »
Hmmm, I'd like my new character done

My character is a red fox, her eyes are a dark amber. Her right paw is splayed (meaning the toes are spread out further) and has a small celtic sun mark on it thats white, like this http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/108/0/3/Tribal_Sun_Tattoo_Design__by_Precaution.jpg and her nose and pawpads are a baby pink.

The scenery should be a chilly winter night, by a Tummfraw, like this one http://www.roguerivertrips.info/photos/Rainey_Falls_on_the_Rogue_River_Oregon.jpg except with no humans or canoes.

Her pose should be sitting, looking into the water of the river with a calm, peaceful look on her face, and the words on the pic would be 'it is said when one who has become a member of the Watch goes to their Tummfraw, they feel a connection'

Find me in-game as:
iceheart999
~Pacific Rim~
Gipsy Danger Characters I'm usually on: Helia Wyght Yeva Monroe Rosalva Arce

scourge

« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2012, 03:32:00 am »
nice art, might have to request sometime c:
« Last Edit: January 02, 2012, 12:25:27 am by scourge »