Author Topic: Doing a Few Signature Artz~  (Read 4108 times)

Offline Nyte

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
    • Nyte's DeviantArt
Doing a Few Signature Artz~
« on: July 26, 2012, 07:53:12 pm »
Only doing a few for right now. Let's say.. three.
You'll end up with something like this:

No, I am not doing photomanips. I am doing legit art. Meaning you will have to give me a character of YOURS to draw [ unless its a gift :3 ] I can put your name on the art like I did with the one above, or I can just do the art. Up to you.

Username:
Do you want your name on it? If so how?:
Character I am Drawing: [ MUST have a side ref at least. These are fullbody pictures ]
Species:
Background color: [ the color surrounding the character ]
Anything else:

~I reserve the right to decline if I feel that I can not draw your character to your liking. [ aka, to hard >_> ]
~I often use google images for references, but I do NOT trace.
~Don't claim my art as your own, even if it's your character.
~If its a gift, let me know please. And who its for. If you don't want to say who its for, just say its a gift and note me the name.

Order away. :]

Offline Mewzic

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • i'm baaack.
    • View Profile
Re: Doing a Few Signature Artz~
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2012, 07:44:20 pm »
Username; Mewzic
Do you want your name on it? If so how?; No thanks.
Character I am drawing; Six
Species; Mutated Wolf
Gender; Male
Items; A red and a blue bracelet ring like your's. I'd also like him to be holding a paint brush that has red on the tip of it.
Background colour; Black with red and blue paint splatters if possible
Anything else?; If he could have a few splatters of red and blue paint on him, that'd be great!

http://DJ-Mewzic.deviantart.com/art/The-Conqueror-315233050?qo=1&catpath=gallery:dj-mewzic:38271976&order=0&offset=1

Quick description; Six has a black undercoat and top coat with some shades of dark grey in them. His eyes are blue slits and his mane is a dark crimson coloring. His tail is just black. He's rather muscular as well, making him look a bit chubby. :P (I'm on my iPod so I'll try to add more close-up pictures later if needed.)

Offline RawSyndicate

• Bagged Milk
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 57
  • OG Floofins
    • View Profile
    • DA: RawSyndicate
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2012, 07:48:39 pm »
Ahh your singature is amazing<33 i must have one, but i got to finish my reference sheet! Any way yoi can save a spot for me? I know its lots to ask >.< your art is just so good. I will be finishing my reference sheet tonight. let me know ^^

Offline Nyte

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
    • Nyte's DeviantArt
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2012, 10:34:21 pm »
~Mewzic: More pictures couldn't hurt when you get the time ^^; Also, holding the paint brush as in his mouth? Or his paw? I'm not very good at paw angles, but I could always try :3 Could you also tell me where you want the bracelets/how many they're are?

~Raw: Sure I can save you a spot :] Thanks for the compliment.

~Only One Spot Left ^-^~

Offline Mewzic

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • i'm baaack.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2012, 01:29:07 pm »
Two bracelets, one blue and one red; located on this right paw. Also, the paintbrush in his mouth, please.

Here's more pics;

Offline RawSyndicate

• Bagged Milk
  • Finest Floof
  • OG Floofins
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2012, 07:17:29 pm »
Username: Raw
Do you want your name on it? If so how?: Yes, Just a little bit beside it, not to far, maybe the first letter touching her
Character I am Drawing:

Species: Lion
Items: Heart Necklace, Feathers behind ear, Ipod and headphones(not in pic)
Background color: Id prefer no color, but if there is, purple ish glow/smudge
Anything else: Yus, some headphones and an ipod with her. (headphones in ears, ipod on ground)... umm and maybe a few music notes around her. Hope thats not to much to ask ^^

Thankyou :3

Offline Nyte

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
    • Nyte's DeviantArt
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2012, 07:41:03 pm »
~Mewzic: Thanks for the pictures <3 And that's all fine. Thanks for ordering :D
~Raw: Its all good :3 What kind of headphones? Like the ones that go in your ear on wires? Or the ones that sit on your head and go over your ears? xP

~I might not get to these for a few days. Maybe tonight if I can, but I'm going to Warped Tour tomorrow :P~

Offline RawSyndicate

• Bagged Milk
  • Finest Floof
  • OG Floofins
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2012, 09:25:34 pm »
Hmm.. i have no idea.. if it was the headphones that cover the ears, then i would ask for it to be around her neck... but if it was the normal in the ear headphones, then it would be the same.. err...okie i like the headphones around the neck idea. ^^ still attached to the ipod.. and music notes too though. <33 thankies dear.

Offline Nyte

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
    • Nyte's DeviantArt
« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2012, 08:21:24 pm »
Mewzic~ Do you want the markings like in the pictures? Because the description seems different than the pictures do o3o If different, then what do you want the grey on top to look like? I have the lines done, then I started to do the markings in the picture when I went back to read and it sounds different than what you have.

Offline Nyte

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
    • Nyte's DeviantArt
« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2012, 08:23:59 pm »
Raw~ Do you want the cross in the heart neckless? Idk if thats part of it or not :P And there would have to be a background color, because otherwise the black lines would blend with FH's background color and it looks really bad. Thats why there is the grey color around the lines of my signature art. Its what I mean when I say background color.