Author Topic: Need... Some... Good... Artwork....  (Read 1019 times)

Offline puppy 12

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • Meow...
    • View Profile
Need... Some... Good... Artwork....
« on: January 28, 2013, 07:18:33 pm »

^Wanting this!^

If somebody could make this dog, I would be grateful. If it could be standing on a rock, a beach, with the ocean in the back ground, but say the rock is like on a cliff. So it might look like he is really higher than the beach. I need a new signature, xD. I don't really mind how long it takes, as long as you do it realistic, and do all the features I ask for.

Background:
The dog is standing on a round grey rock, with a few dint's in it, and make it look realistic please. Behind the rock, but far below is a smooth sandy beach, maybe a few figures of people with there children/dog(s). But if you cant draw that small, its fine if there not there. Then theres the calm ocean water, and maybe a small Dolphin hopping out in the distance and water droplets falling from its tail, but as said before I don't mind. Then a nice orange sun that is just setting in the horizon. Lovely. :) But the main focus is the dog :).

Dog:
The dog is the one on the picture, but more realistic and more canine looking. Maybe the size of a German Shepherd, and quite furry like a Husky. There is going to be a little bump in the rock, that the dogs front paws is on. Then his back legs are on the lower part, his head his held high, and it looks like his nose is in the sun...

I know this is a difficult draw, and I will accept quite quick drawn. I really don't mind if its drawn on laptop or on paper. Your choice. And if there are loads of pictures, I will take turns using them as my signature.

~Puppy.~

don't click this link... Please DONT

Meep Meep.

If you need help including the Game or Forum PM me!

ATTENTION! I shall be inactive for the next couple of weeks, but I will still be able to get on.