Author Topic: I would like to take commissions to get in some practice <3.  (Read 5201 times)

Offline Link44

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
    • Deviantart Page
I would like to take commissions to get in some practice <3.
« on: February 10, 2013, 03:27:52 pm »
I have just been referred to a very popular Lion King stylist mganga the lion on deviantart and have requested a a background with shade of my character Sahara. I'm really excited and I would love to see what it looks like, hopefully if my request is accepted.

Taking into note that I have just finished my Koromaru Fully body sketch on my deviantart Zeldalover44. I will be doing my friends profile pics and signatures of their characters because they are new to feral heart and I wanna spruce up their profiles abit ^.^. I am not gonna ask for paying commissions, but if anyone would like me to just draw a picture of their character (Please don't expect it to be something cool like like an 100% replica of simba) than leave a response or message my inbox and I would be glad to draw it for you to use as you wish. Please give me some credit though, I am trying to improve my skills so as I can draw better pictures for your entertainment <3.

Offline WhiteLightHeart

• iTrumpet~<3
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 230
  • Seems legit
    • WhiteLightHeart
    • View Profile
Re: I would like to take commissions to get in some practice <3.
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2013, 12:29:53 am »
Gosh, those characters in your signature and avatar are stunning! ^^ I'd love to see more of your work.

And, a little tip- especially if you're going for commissions, why not make an Art Gallery here?
Link: http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&board=119.0

A good thing to do, if you're looking to do commissions, is to make a gallery of your art, so everyone can see what you can do, and watch as you improve. c: Plus, you can make slots for commissions at the bottom of your gallery, etc., to show when you're accepting, when you've got your hands full, and what info you'd like to have about a character so you can draw them. :3

Good luck, and I'm sure you'll be getting commissions in no time. Again, from what I've seen, your art looks fantastic. :D
|| ~Avatar by Kikiorylandia, Sig commissioned by Wolf_Memories~ ||
|| Thank you. <3 ||

Offline mintfang

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
Re: I would like to take commissions to get in some practice <3.
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2013, 08:51:34 pm »
Could you do my fursona Mintfang? She's in my sig, but if you need a better pic ask me! Could you do a head shot of her looking into the sky with a transparent background? And small enough to put in my sig without my other pic? Thanks!
This is why Uncle Knives is in therapy.