Author Topic: Anyone good at drawing Pikachu?  (Read 2017 times)

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
Anyone good at drawing Pikachu?
« on: March 04, 2013, 06:59:56 pm »
Hello everyone :3

I'm seeking a little digital art here...

I'm in need of an artist who is good at drawing Pikachu. I need a fairly simple drawing with two Pikachu no background & with just a few tiny details for each. I'll explain the rest of the details via private message if anyone is interested. You can take as long as you need to make it and if you like I can make a preset for you in return for this favor along with giving some floof :3

I hope someone can help
« Last Edit: March 04, 2013, 07:03:47 pm by LordSuragaha »

~MischiefShyness~

Re: Anyone good at drawing Pikachu?
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2013, 07:04:02 pm »
Bonjour sir,
  I am an artist personally I don't draw much pikachu. But I have gotten awards on DA, and at school for painting, drawing, sketching etc etc. IF you do not mind or care, I would love to do this one thing for you if you do not mind. Though it will take 3-6 days total. I have a full schedule and so you could imagine. But yes, this would be quite an adventure.

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2013, 07:09:25 pm »
Oh I would be thrilled if you could help me with this and as I said you can take as long as you need since I understand most of us here are either in school and/or working etc :3 Do you mind if I see an example of your work? Also I will private message you the small details needed on each. Thank you Hicel I really appreciate this.

~MischiefShyness~

« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2013, 07:12:28 pm »
Oh I would be thrilled if you could help me with this and as I said you can take as long as you need since I understand most of us here are either in school and/or working etc :3 Do you mind if I see an example of your work? Also I will private message you the small details needed on each. Thank you Hicel I really appreciate this.

Well yes but, would there be no problem if it was on my new account on DA? My old one was sadly hacked in to and deactivated.

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2013, 07:14:10 pm »
There's no problem at all just link me the one you use :)

~MischiefShyness~

« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2013, 07:16:31 pm »
There's no problem at all just link me the one you use :)

Well thank you but, I  will try to post my newest pikachu at the moment. I don't have much art, due to delays. http://deelassky.deviantart.com/ Here you go

Offline rustheart

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 76
  • Elbows are just arm knees.
    • RustyMcRustFace
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2013, 07:39:15 pm »
I could do it.  Pikachus are fun to draw.
"I'm a kitchen sink, you don't know what that means. Because a kitchen sink to you, is not a kitchen sink to me, okay?"
Snow Shoe
Drawn by Aviru

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2013, 08:30:04 pm »
You could if you'd like Rusty but I've already got Hicel to help with it so far so I wouldn't want to put you through that unnecessary work. Thank you for so being so kind as to offer your assistance though. I really appreciate that :3 -nuzzle-

Offline rustheart

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 76
  • Elbows are just arm knees.
    • RustyMcRustFace
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2013, 10:16:50 pm »
You could if you'd like Rusty but I've already got Hicel to help with it so far so I wouldn't want to put you through that unnecessary work. Thank you for so being so kind as to offer your assistance though. I really appreciate that :3 -nuzzle-
Oh ok.  Drawing is never work for me though.
"I'm a kitchen sink, you don't know what that means. Because a kitchen sink to you, is not a kitchen sink to me, okay?"
Snow Shoe
Drawn by Aviru