Author Topic: Characters for a story  (Read 2185 times)

Offline catsanddogsandbirds

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • ~by the candelight I glow~
    • View Profile
Characters for a story
« on: April 06, 2013, 01:14:51 pm »
 Pay: Sorry, but I only pay in art trade and floofs. :/
 Due Date: Take as long as you wish :3
 And don't worry if someone has already taken the request--you can take it, too! I'd be great to have a lot of these characters in art form.

1. Thea Goldhill
 She is a tall girl of fifteen or sixteen. She wears leather shorts and a shirt that is cut off right below her bellybutton. Her clothes are black and brown. She has long, brown, hair that she keeps in a loose braid, but it looks unclean and unkept. Her hair reaches down to right above her waist. Thea is an adventurer, so her clothes are slightly damaged and/or dirty. She has brown eyes and wears comfortable boots. She has a sword in a belt around her waist, and bows and an arrow slung around her back. She also has a small dagger. Thea has long, strong legs and arms. The background is plain black, but some light ground where she is standing.
2. Freeclaw
 Freeclaw is silvery-gray wolf with a short tail and a scarred back. He has one mangled foot--his back left one. He is very sleek and long-bodied with black eyes.
3. Marigold
 Marigold is a short horse with creamy white fur and gray-ish dapples on her rear. She has large eyes and sensitive ears. Her mane is very long, some of it covering one eye. Her mane is a mix of soft gray and black. Her eyes are brown/black, and she has large hooves.

Offline mossstar1992

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • Poofle-Woofle
    • View Profile
Re: Characters for a story
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2013, 11:11:12 pm »
Do we have to take a try at all of them or can we do one? B/c i could take a try Freeclaw.
I don't take payment, but it would be nice to get a floof.
Your painting thing is below, it didn't turn out ike i wanted it to :/
[spoiler][/spoiler]
« Last Edit: August 10, 2013, 11:59:49 pm by Mossstar1992 »

Offline Curiosity

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Characters for a story
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2013, 01:58:38 am »
This sounds interesting, I might try Freeclaw or Marigold