Author Topic: Rusty Is Making A Request  (Read 2879 times)

Offline rustheart

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 76
  • Elbows are just arm knees.
    • RustyMcRustFace
    • View Profile
Rusty Is Making A Request
« on: April 14, 2014, 09:39:47 pm »
I am making a page with my character bios and I noticed I don't have pictures for all of them. 
Please make full body pictures! 
You don't need to ask to make one.
Don't make them all in the same picture.  I need separate pictures.

These came right out of the bio page I am making.

Nik
[Picture coming soon!]

Role
Roleplay character

Breed
Realistic Wolf

Appearance
Nik is a skinny and small brown wolf with cream patches throughout the brown.  He has a white underbelly.  He walks with a limp because he was born with a broken leg.  His back left leg, which is discolored, is broken and healed wrong so it often holds it up.  He has bright green eyes.

Personality
Nik isn't what you would call shy or scared, he is just careful.  He doesn't want to pick a fight and doesn't want to cause trouble.  He doesn't want to be put on the spot or put into a high rank so whenever he meets any group of wolves he always takes the place of an omega.  Nik will start to open up once to knows how things work.  He is friendly and talkative but tends to be overly worried about his friends.  He will fight if needed but rather talk or run.  Nik is very protective of pups and feels like he needs to keep them save, it could be because he wasn't cared for as a pup.

History
Nik was born into a pack with strict rules and if someone disobeyed they were banished.  His father was the beta and was in charge of making sure everyone was following orders.  One of the rules was that if any runts or weak pups were born they were to be abandoned.  So when Nik was born he was thrown out into the wild even before his eyes were open because he was born with a broken leg.  It was expected for him to die, but he was taken in by a Lynx and cared for in her litter.  When he grew older he left her but one of his adoptive brothers came along with him whose name is Marv.  Nik cannot stay in one place for long because he was discovered by his old pack.  His brother, Flaire, and his father, Nixon, are out to kill him.  Nixon doesn't want anyone to find out he produced a pup like Nik because he would not be able to stay with his mate because it would be considered a bad bloodline.

Rabbitfoot

He is the white one.

Role
Fan Made Warrior Cat, Medicine Cat for roleplay.

Breed
Realistic DLH

Appearance
Rabbitfoot is a all white long hair cat.  He has a black splatter paw on his front right.  He is not a very large cat, but he also isn't very small.  He has pink pads, nose and inside his ears, which is sometimes called a 'Pinky'.  He has pale blue eyes that are a little misted over because he is blind.

Personality
Rabbitfoot is a little too friendly for his own good.  He likes to think he fits in with everybody.  Even though he is a cat of  ThunderClan he will happily interact with cats from other clans, kittypets or loners as long as they are friendly towards him.  Some cats think he is annoying because he is overly talkative.  But Rabbitfoot also knows that there are cats that could hurt him and watches for any signs of aggression and often takes advice to stay away from a cat.

History
Rabbitfoot was born blind which made him have to be a medicine cat.  When he was six moons(Months) old he became the current medicine cat's appearance.  Her name was Maplebreeze and she wasn't very friendly.  It was hard for Rabbitfoot to understand which plant was which and get along with Maplebreeze but over time he started to like her and she started to treat him better when he began to understand what to do.  Maplebreeze was killed in a fox attack, her last words was giving Rabbitfoot his full medicine cat name.  (Before then he was known as Rabbitpaw.)  Rabbitfoot fell in love with the medicine cat of WindClan.  Her name was Mosstail. (Owned by Mudtail and in the picture above)  However the roleplay kind of died before anything happened, which kind of sucked.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2014, 09:55:06 pm by Rustys »
"I'm a kitchen sink, you don't know what that means. Because a kitchen sink to you, is not a kitchen sink to me, okay?"
Snow Shoe
Drawn by Aviru

Offline BlackLuna06

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
    • View Profile
Re: Rusty Is Making A Request
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2014, 08:03:49 am »
I could do this if you like? I'd only be able to do Nik though. Might I request a picture of him as a character in Feralheart so I don't get him wrong?

Offline rustheart

• Community Champion
    • RustyMcRustFace
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2014, 03:32:03 pm »
I don't have a picture of him in game because i cannot get ingame.  Sorry.  I could draw him myself for you.
"I'm a kitchen sink, you don't know what that means. Because a kitchen sink to you, is not a kitchen sink to me, okay?"
Snow Shoe
Drawn by Aviru

Offline BlackLuna06

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2014, 12:31:09 am »
I don't have a picture of him in game because i cannot get ingame.  Sorry.  I could draw him myself for you.

It's fine. c: I'll give him my best shot, show you the WIP colour scheme that I create from your description and then you can give me pointers on what needs to be changed?

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2014, 12:52:56 am »
I can try and do Rabbitfoot, if you like.

Offline BlackLuna06

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2014, 02:02:58 am »
M'kay this is the really quick sketch of what I think Nik looks like. c: What needs changing?

Offline rustheart

• Community Champion
    • RustyMcRustFace
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2014, 01:15:26 pm »
Go ahead.  Thank you.

M'kay this is the really quick sketch of what I think Nik looks like. c: What needs changing?

That's great!  Can you just put in more brown and less cream in the body and then it is perfect.
Snow Shoe
Drawn by Aviru

Offline BlackLuna06

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2014, 02:47:26 am »
Here you are!

I removed the white patch on his side, and lightened the cream a little bit. Anything else? c:

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2014, 02:51:20 am »
Go ahead.  Thank you.

Okay. I will get started on him tomorrow.

@Snarf: That's pretty! I like your artwork and your style. c:

Offline BlackLuna06

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2014, 04:25:23 am »
@Snarf: That's pretty! I like your artwork and your style. c:

Thank-you! :D