Author Topic: Art Commissions?  (Read 1164 times)

Sandfury

Art Commissions?
« on: May 22, 2017, 03:54:31 am »
Hey guys, it's me. I currently have a request thread open for art, but that might be closing soon because I do need to focus on other things- aside from that... If you've seen my art-

Man these go by so slow
I've been needing to ask, would you guys want to commission me for my art? I really want to start saving up for college (even though I'm only a freshman), and someone very close to me is having money issues right now with college and I want to help him as well. I'd have to set up a PayPal- but first I'd have to make sure it's fine with my parents (I talked about it with my mom about a half-hour ago, I'd have to discuss it with my dad). I want your guys' opinions, this will be my kind of side payment aside from a job in my local area. Even if it might not be worth it at first, in my opinion (because I don't think there will be many willing to commission in the first place), I'm going to improve and hopefully get my voice out there among others. I'd really appreciate your feedback, it'll help me out so much.
Again, I apologize if I posted this in the wrong area, heh.