Author Topic: Requests (OPEN)  (Read 4984 times)

Offline Likuu

• -- strawberry banana
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 65
  • 𝑜𝓇𝒸𝒽𝒾𝒹
    • View Profile
artwork by dehvina

Offline snappyhyena

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • oh worm
    • View Profile
Re: Requests (OPEN)
« Reply #21 on: September 29, 2018, 08:39:45 pm »
I am forever in love with your art ♥
Could you draw Ratoo?

!

PocketMutt

« Reply #22 on: September 29, 2018, 08:52:17 pm »
I am forever in love with your art ♥
Could you draw Ratoo?

!

♥ ♥ ♥
I love it so so much !!
Thank you from the bottom of my heart !!

Offline snappyhyena

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • oh worm
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 29, 2018, 08:56:24 pm »
I adore your art style, it's absolutely stunning and I enjoy the way you do your lineart. So, I hope you don't mind if I slide in an extra request to snag a little spot.

The reference sheet is unfortunately not complete and so I'll have to present to you FH screenshots, although the design itself is very basic!

Spoiler

[/color]

Head piece or full body signature, is completely up to you!
i actually saw this character in the grounds once and was in awe at the design when i did, so it's an honor to be able to draw them! i think i may have misinterpreted some of the markings, though, so feel free to correct me.

Offline Melon

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • God in their worst form.
    • jennfelde
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 29, 2018, 11:24:12 pm »
Your art is so beautiful, it brought a tear to my eye.
Would you mind drawing Klaus? The pictures are a bit low quality, sorry about that.

If it's OK, I'd like to ask if you can make him in icon form? If not, that's perfectly fine.

« Last Edit: October 03, 2018, 01:59:14 am by Rosewell »
Attempting to get more active. Enjoy the day!

Cheers!

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 30, 2018, 12:45:42 am »
Oh glory days! x) I would absolutely love it if you could do one of my characters!
I can't decide on who I would pick, so I'm gonna let you pick ;u;

There's my persona, Ame
She doesn't have a full body drawing, I haven't yet got to that ^ -^;;; So you can just do a head shot of her because there are some things on her body that are a little hard to explain. However the marking on her cheek is on both sides cx Also, those are earrings on both her ears pff.
I will mention though that I forgot to add her necklace on that picture. It's just a simple gold cross necklace~
She's generally very happy and smiley and always has a good attitude. Very friendly~

---

Then there's Raynell.
Full body - Head shot with color references.
All the markings you see on him (other than his face and legs) are on his right side. You can do either a head shot or full body, it doesn't matter! Whatever is easiest~ Also, those feathers braided into his fur are on his left.

You can either do just one or both, it's all up to do! Don't draw them if you don't wanna cx

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort

Offline G4RG0YLE

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 170
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 30, 2018, 07:58:52 am »
I adore your art style, it's absolutely stunning and I enjoy the way you do your lineart. So, I hope you don't mind if I slide in an extra request to snag a little spot.

The reference sheet is unfortunately not complete and so I'll have to present to you FH screenshots, although the design itself is very basic!

Spoiler

[/color]

Head piece or full body signature, is completely up to you!
i actually saw this character in the grounds once and was in awe at the design when i did, so it's an honor to be able to draw them! i think i may have misinterpreted some of the markings, though, so feel free to correct me.

Thank you so much for taking the time to make this!
You've not done anything wrong in the design whatsoever and no misinterpretation was made. He looks absolutely stunning in your style!

© short ' cakes on Discord ♡