Author Topic: -throws my characters in the spotlight-  (Read 1271 times)

Offline Azurain

• 🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃
  • Member Of The Season
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 183
  • an actual forest gremlin
    • lark-bird
    • View Profile
-throws my characters in the spotlight-
« on: October 15, 2018, 11:14:43 pm »
Hi wassup? I uh...would honestly love to give a couple of my characters some love and get some art for them. I'm a broke child so I can't pay much, but I'm willing to pay for some if need be (within my budget that is!)

I have Az here. (Note: She typically wears an amethyst necklace or purple scarf, depending on the season so you can do whatever. IF it's holiday like Halloween or Christmas, she wears either a witch hat and bat necklace or Christmas hat with a candy cane in her mouth and a bow on her tail)

And woof Azura here. (Note: I forgot to put her leg and bullet scar in her official ref so I have screenshots of her old FH preset to show where those are. And the leg scar is just now one big scar that wraps around her leg starting at her elbow and ending over her paw. If need be, I can get a screenshot of her new preset.)

You can draw them any pose, any emotion, Halloween, Christmas, with your own characters, anything! Just as long as it's appropriate! If you want to, you can add me on Discord at Azura#1299 for anything! Thank you for anyone who feels up for this!

Flurr

Re: -throws my characters in the spotlight-
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2018, 11:23:27 pm »
These two both look like very fun and interesting characters! I honestly I think I will give a shot at one of them. Im not sure when I could be finished drawing them, but hopefully anytime soon.

If you would like some examples of my art, look at my art gallery here!: https://feral-heart.com/smf/index.php?topic=64378.0

Still needs to be updated, but I do have another example of a gift I drew for ratel in this thread here:
https://feral-heart.com/smf/index.php?topic=64883.0]

So yeah! I will try to draw them and im not the best but hopefully they turn out well. I will probably get started sometime this week.

(Also yes the signatures in my drawings are usally from free text websites because im bad at doing actual signatures on devices, lol)
« Last Edit: October 15, 2018, 11:31:35 pm by Flurr »

Offline Azurain

• 🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃
  • Member Of The Season
  • Elder Grey Pelt
    • lark-bird
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2018, 02:07:25 am »
Your art is adorable! Thank you so much for this! Take all the time you need and do whatever you want! ^^

Offline gh0ul

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 65
  • ~~Son Fett
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2018, 10:18:59 am »
Hello Azura^^, I'm willing to draw a headshot of your character Az, later today or if I can't today totally by the end of this week.

<3

Offline Azurain

• 🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃
  • Member Of The Season
  • Elder Grey Pelt
    • lark-bird
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2018, 02:10:22 pm »
Hello Azura^^, I'm willing to draw a headshot of your character Az, later today or if I can't today totally by the end of this week.

Yasss go ahead! Do it whenever you feel like! Thank you so much Lotor! <3

Offline gh0ul

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 65
  • ~~Son Fett
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2018, 07:31:28 pm »
Sending this here as well because better quality

<3

Offline Azurain

• 🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃
  • Member Of The Season
  • Elder Grey Pelt
    • lark-bird
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2018, 11:07:27 pm »
Aaaaa I still can't get over how good this is! <3 Thank you so very much yet again!