Author Topic: Resolved! <3  (Read 1111 times)

Offline Eldritch

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
Resolved! <3
« on: July 23, 2019, 10:22:03 am »
This will hopefully be the last post I make for awhile asking for any sort of help c'x

Heyo! I hope everyone's well. So, I unexpectedly got a new PC this morning, and being the intellectual I am, I completely glazed over the fact that I probably should've grabbed my markings files. Now my children are marshmallows. Anyways, I've gotten the most recent Legendary Markings, but I don't actually think that's the markings pack I had before? I checked through, and It's missing a few markings I used to have, mainly the Joker Tail, which I was using for Ukyo rip. I was wondering if anybody has a markings pack with the marking, or even just the marking file in general they could toss my way? Tysm! I'll put a photo down of the marking, incase you have no clue what I'm on at. Have a great day!

[img]https://i.ibb.co/Tr2Q0tH/screenshot-07222019-213613230-by-demonic-archer-ddc9avv.png
« Last Edit: August 01, 2019, 09:40:49 am by Omikami »

Offline Bawfle

• Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear.
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 344
  • The Zambisi Pride
    • View Profile
Re: Specific Markings Pack
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2019, 10:52:29 am »
It seems like the tail markings you're looking for haven't been included in the most popular (recent?) markings pack/haul. My best guess is that the markings were only included in previous/old marking pack/haul downloads that are either extremely hard to find or no longer exist. However, I will save the image you provided and I can share it with others and ask around on some Discord servers that I know have some FH users. I am not part of any FeralHeart dedicated servers, but if you are (or anyone else reading this), maybe ask around in case someone does have those markings for you?

I'm sorry that my post doesn't include a direct solution to your problem, but I hope it does involve information and help that could get you there quicker. The best of luck to you- I know how frustrating it can be to lose FH goodies that are hard to trace and get back. It blows!
« Last Edit: July 23, 2019, 11:00:14 am by Bawfle »

Pixel Doll Commissioned and Coloured by RingoKioko
Inactive // Retired // Gone

Offline Eldritch

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2019, 11:35:37 am »
It seems like the tail markings you're looking for haven't been included in the most popular (recent?) markings pack/haul. My best guess is that the markings were only included in previous/old marking pack/haul downloads that are either extremely hard to find or no longer exist. However, I will save the image you provided and I can share it with others and ask around on some Discord servers that I know have some FH users. I am not part of any FeralHeart dedicated servers, but if you are (or anyone else reading this), maybe ask around in case someone does have those markings for you?

I'm sorry that my post doesn't include a direct solution to your problem, but I hope it does involve information and help that could get you there quicker. The best of luck to you- I know how frustrating it can be to lose FH goodies that are hard to trace and get back. It blows!

Aaa rip! It honestly didn't even dawn on me that maybe it isn't a marking in most markings packs because I've always had it <,3
Tysm for your help! I'll definitely do that. I lost quite a few old items too, so I'll look around a bit more. Again, thankyou for your help. I'll update this if anything comes of it and send a link out if I do for anybody else missing the same items/markings. Have an amazing day/night!

Offline A.P.S.

• Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 38
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2019, 08:56:56 pm »
Henlo! Could you test if this is the pack you're looking for? https://www.deviantart.com/lazyperfectionistcat/art/Mythical-Items-and-Markings-for-FeralHeart-671463739

It has some markings called "Joker" that I believe match the ones in your image. ^^

Offline Mage

• Curious Wanderer
  • i go to the crime scenes i eat the mysteries
    • Lunch
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2019, 07:28:53 am »
I have Legendary Markings v4.1 and actually use the Joker tail on my character, Dolce. Could it be possible you simply have a different version of the pack this time?

If you install or have installed v4.1 and are having trouble finding it, it should be below the harlequin tails and above kai ken tails 3 through 7

In-game user is Mage
They/them
Discord is Dwyll #4093

Offline Eldritch

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2019, 09:40:22 am »
I have Legendary Markings v4.1 and actually use the Joker tail on my character, Dolce. Could it be possible you simply have a different version of the pack this time?

If you install or have installed v4.1 and are having trouble finding it, it should be below the harlequin tails and above kai ken tails 3 through 7

Lateness ftw. Sorry! Oml you are an absolute lifesaver. I must've messed about with the files somehow at some point. Thank-you so much!!!

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 217
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
Re: Resolved! <3
« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2019, 10:49:14 am »
Glad you got it figured out! Thank you guys so much for your help. I'll be locking this now~

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort