What should i do?

option..
0 (0%)
option..
0 (0%)
option..
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Need help...  (Read 2602 times)

Offline MissRebellious

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Need help...
« on: February 22, 2013, 11:18:40 pm »
 My friend created an account and clicked the link in her email to activate it. But the link popped up with an email saying "Error." What should she do?  http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_alpharegistration&task=activate&activation=1456eb1d409f5a8145bd3ea887a01fb1

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
Re: Need help...
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2013, 11:30:33 pm »
Some would recommend waiting until registration is open again before registering but I don't know if that's the best option. You should probably contact one of the admin they should be able to help your friend activate his or her account. Use this link to private message one of them :) :
http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=28&Itemid=52

Offline Shally

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 220
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2013, 02:32:45 pm »
As LordSuragaha said the best opinion might be to wait until the registration opens again and make a new account - but take a peak at this Thread - and see if it can help you in anyway.

Good luck~ // Shallow

EnderStar

« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2013, 05:43:35 pm »
I had trouble when I tried signing up, too. Just wait until it opens again or tell your friend to try it on a different computer. The registration had to open three times for me until I could get an account. cx

Just be patient, and do what the others said too.

Offline peachbreeze

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2013, 06:53:03 pm »
Create a new account, its hard to catch the time whn registration is open.
Just be patient, your friend will get an account Im sure ^^

.-.

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2013, 03:06:02 pm »
Chances are if your friend is having much difficulty getting in in her account, you are going to have to wait till registration opens up.

Also another thing, registrations opens up at very random moments during the day...and sometimes it doesn't open at all till the next day. Just be patient and just keep a eye open for that box to open up
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358