Author Topic: (My apologies if this is the wrong place) Username change.  (Read 2023 times)

Offline Airibelle

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
(My apologies if this is the wrong place) Username change.
« on: August 07, 2013, 11:22:06 pm »
Afternoon,

I was curious as to if it is possible to change my username with the help of an Administrator? I notice that registration is still not available and therefore I cannot create another account. The reason why I am requesting a new username is that I wish for it to match my deviant-art account and I also believe it sounds very feminine, considering the previous owner was my younger sister.

Thank you in advance.

Offline Senrova

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 62
  • wootwoot
    • SwiftySwoo
    • View Profile
Re: (My apologies if this is the wrong place) Username change.
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2013, 06:28:35 am »
Hmmm well you could log out and then click "forgot your username?" and then type in your email and then you will receive an email and you can change your username!  ;)

Signature by LuCiiPeR via dA ;D

Please check out my deviantArt: http://swiftyswoo.deviantart.com/

Offline Whinp

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 50
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2013, 08:39:37 am »
In-game? No. And no. And no again. The fellow staff can't change it. Neither Raz.
But in the forum it's easy. Go to your profile and then click on "Account Related Settings". There will be Name, remove the ones you had and put a new one.

Hmmm well you could log out and then click "forgot your username?" and then type in your email and then you will receive an email and you can change your username!  ;)

No. I guess it just reminds your username again. If you forgot your username that was Ultraleaf, for example, it will come an email with the username. Just it. No changes~

---

Hope I helped you :)

In-game name as: Whinp

Offline gutzkinq

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2014, 05:01:05 am »
since you can't change username, can you delete the account or reset it so when you open new account, you can use same email as old account? i want to change my username but my mom's email has to be on the account so she can get the notifications.

AlphaEclipse

« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2014, 05:07:55 am »
since you can't change username, can you delete the account or reset it so when you open new account, you can use same email as old account? i want to change my username but my mom's email has to be on the account so she can get the notifications.
This topic is old; it's best to post a new thread in forum help for this. Anyways, here's an answer from another, older thread:
  It should be usable again... Also, deleting you account can take a while too... So if it does work that way you might have to wait before you can remake your account.
Good luck. :)