Author Topic: Need help with things  (Read 983 times)

Offline Allari101

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • little-kitteness
    • View Profile
Need help with things
« on: February 06, 2015, 07:02:35 pm »
How do you reply to a forum post?

And also when registration was open, I made an account and verified it but couldn't log in. So instead of not getting an account I made this one. What happened?

Also is it against the FH rules to give your old account to someone else? It was never used nor set up. My friend doesn't have an account and if I can get it to work (it's the account I was asking about above) could I give it to her? So we can play together? We're so close and she can change the password. Would that be okay, or no? If not that's fine, I;m sure she'll SOMETIME get an account. c:

Thanks c:

In-game user is Allari101

Offline OchreKangaroo

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
Re: Need help with things
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2015, 07:16:11 pm »
Hello, Allari. If you want to reply to a forum post, go to the very bottom of the page and you'll see a big white rectangle. You can write in that space and then click post to post your comment.
---
Check out these steps. Also, make sure your username is no longer than 16 characters. :)
Hey! So, I've noticed lots of help threads about this. Look here instead! It's usually just little things that are easy to fix.

1. Make sure your caps lock is not on. The login is caps sensitive! Make sure you're typing everything correctly.

2. Do not use the numpad! Use the numbers above the alphabet on your keyboard.

3. Does your username or password have any unusual symbols such as ?$!@*-_ ect.? This can mess things up for some people. Make a new account if you're having trouble with symbols. If you make a new one, please try to stick with a-z letters, nothing capitalized.

4. Make sure that your keyboard language is in English! It won't log you in unless you have a US keyboard setting.

5. If you're trying to log on ingame, make sure the server is up and running. You can do this by looking at the top of the banner of this forum.

6. Make sure you are logging in with your username, not forum nickname. My actual username is JazzForLife, and I log in with that. I do not use Jazzz, because that is my forum nickname.

7. Even if you change your password on the forum, your password for the game will always be the same you signed up with.
It is against the rules to give out your old account to someone else.
Your Account, Your Responsibility
When you sign up to FeralHeart you get your very own account in which "you" are meant to use. We expect you to take care of your login information and keep it to yourself. We do not take responsibility if you lend out your account or even network connection to someone that breaks the rules/broke the rules getting you banned, the same thing goes to if "you" borrow other users accounts that you either found on the internet or got through contacts. This is because we are not able to monitor everything that goes on behind your computer, nor would we be able to keep repetitive rule breakers out if everyone got their ban removed. We also discourage users creating tons of accounts for the game by themselves for more than one reason. If the staff believes a user is in possession of too many accounts some of them might become deleted without any warning.
Unluckily, she'll have to wait for the registration to open up again. Giving out accounts is against the rules. I wish your friend and you the best of luck!

Rawr.

Siggy by fabulous Buffy! Thank you <3 <3

In-game username: OchreKangaroo.
You will see me in Bonfire.

Need any help, PM me <3

Offline Allari101

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • little-kitteness
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2015, 08:17:59 pm »
Thank you! Yes, if I see it open again I hope she's online to tell her so!

Thanks for the info! <3

In-game user is Allari101

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2015, 09:33:50 pm »
I'll go ahead and lock this since you've been answered.