Author Topic: Can't download..  (Read 2739 times)

Offline akin2000

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Can't download..
« on: March 08, 2015, 05:24:18 pm »
For some reason, I can't download fh at all. Not on the mac, not on the torrent.. etc. Why?

AlphaEclipse

Re: Can't download..
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2015, 05:25:26 pm »
Hello, Cassandra! What exactly happens when you try to download it? What OS do you use?

Offline Insinuate

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2015, 06:09:39 pm »
Greetings there, Cassandra. A friend of mine had this issue a while ago that she was Unable to download the game, she had to receive the 'Feralheart.Exe' off a friend on the application 'Skype'. If you could give us more detail in what happens, it may help us greatly in fixing your problem. Is it simply not downloading at all?
-Insinuate

Offline akin2000

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2015, 12:51:46 am »
Actually, it gave me a virus when I tried to download it. :/ It never installed fh at all. (And, is there a way to change my name because my friend made this account for me because I literally couldn't get the right time when registration is open)

DreamerDay

« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2015, 01:02:56 am »
(And, is there a way to change my name because my friend made this account for me because I literally couldn't get the right time when registration is open)
In order of to change your username, you'll need to wait until the registration reopens which I don't know when. It opens randomly.

Offline akin2000

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2015, 01:05:02 am »
And about downloading? I got a virus from trying to download fh. Why?

DreamerDay

« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2015, 01:10:59 am »
And about downloading? I got a virus from trying to download fh. Why?
FH is a clean site and does not act as a medium for viruses/hackings. I'm not sure how you would've managed to get 56 viruses off of a download like this. FH does not have a virus. It's the other things you have to look out for, I suppose, as we wouldn't exactly sponsor them if they were going to infect computers. Mediafire and fileswap and those can and are very able to give you viruses. Fix what you can in the way of viruses, but after that... the game should be fine for you to play. Just be careful downloading those other things. There's nothing I can really tell you about how to protect your computer from viruses of FH simply because there are no viruses with us here.

Offline akin2000

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2015, 01:14:26 am »
I don't disagree, but.. Okay, so I tried to download Feral Heart. It didn't download Feral Heart, rather then just have things pop up, like ads and random sites. I'll do what I can, and retry. If it doesn't work again.. I don't know.

AlphaEclipse

« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2015, 01:42:46 am »
It sounds as if you are downloading programs via popups and other resources instead of the official Feralheart download from the site. Make sure once you are redirected to Adfly, you click "skip ad" and continue with the process to download the game. As for changing your username, I'm afraid that is not possible unless you create a new account, just as DelightfulRevenge stated. Be wary when using accounts that others have made for you (as the official game rules & guidelines state); even if you do know the person, once someone uses an account where another has made/also used an account, they are "connected," which means if someone is banned for whatever reason, the other account will also be banned as well. (More information about the registration can be found here: [link])

Best of luck to you with downloading the game, and if the problem persists, do tell. :3

Offline akin2000

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2015, 01:50:55 am »
Thank you. So, do I just keep clicking skip ad and proceed to download?