Author Topic: can't log into feral-heart.com/login/index  (Read 2179 times)

Offline d4t4

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
can't log into feral-heart.com/login/index
« on: November 30, 2015, 11:33:15 pm »
whenever i type all my details into the tab, it just doesn't let me progress at all, it looks like it's refreshing the page.
i've even tried on firefox to see if it had the same issue but it still doesn't let me log in.

Preach

Re: can't log into feral-heart.com/login/index
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2015, 11:36:01 pm »
Keep in mind that it will refresh every 60 seconds or so, which could be why it keeps logging you out. I would suggest manually refreshing the connection page, then waiting a minute, and then try logging in again. Be sure to keep the connection page open while you're in the game.

Offline Hooli

• Used Napkin
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 67
  • uwu
    • hooiigans
    • xmanicz
    • k_tlyn99
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2015, 11:37:35 pm »
As you may have noticed, and like TheGuest mentioned, some people cannot connect.
The people who get the message "No proxies here" are unable to connect for that one specific reason, you need to turn them off.

Chrome

Step 1
Open Chrome and click the wrench icon in the screen's upper left corner.

Step 2
Click "Settings" to open your Settings page.
Related Reading: How to Remove Google Chrome Tools

Step 3
Click "Show advanced settings" and click "Change proxy settings" to open the Windows Internet Properties dialog box.

Step 4
Click "Settings" to open your connection's settings.

Step 5
Click the check box labeled "Use a proxy server for this connection" to clear it.

Step 6
Click "OK" in both open dialog boxes to close them.

If you're using other browsers, just google "How to turn poxy off in Mozilla Firefox/Internet Explorer" etc.

Also, have you tried a different browser?

in-game: hooli

Offline d4t4

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2015, 11:43:06 pm »
i've already stated that i've used another browser, my main browser is google chrome. also i don't get the message "no proxies here" (not to mention i've followed the instructions and i have no proxies in my connection tab)
it just doesn't let me connect at all and get past to the "Please Keep This Tab Open While You Play"

Offline PrettyReckless

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 218
    • RecklessAce
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2015, 11:44:17 pm »
Try logging out of everything FeralHeart related, clear your history and cookies. Then go back on and log in to FeralHeart the way you've been told to. Make sure to capitalize the username correctly. So what you registered with.

If you have another account, try logging into that too and see if it does the same.
RETIRED.

Offline Enoki

• Herba Chronographus
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 121
  • Who lives in a portabella under a tree?
    • FantasyFungus
    • EnokiTheDryphon
    • Enoki_G
    • View Profile
    • The Realms of Yugure
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2015, 11:45:31 pm »
This could be b'cause of how many people are trying to log in to this tab. Do be patient and keep trying. This is rush hour f'er the game and many members like to get on at this time.

'Nother thing to keep an eye on is y'er internet connection this and the idea that I stated previously combined could cause a great deal of this issue that is occurring.

Tmw you planned a ten minute nap but instead took a whole year.
☙Icon by dA JRProducts; Sig by PocketMutt❧

Offline d4t4

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2015, 11:54:44 pm »
i've just deleted all my cookies and history, closed google chrome, restarted my computer and it still won't let me progress, even with my second account. it's been atleast 13 hours since i've first discovered this issue and i've tried loginning in multiple times at different hours yet nothing has helped yet. but thank you all for trying, i guess i won't be able to play until raz gets another way to get this to work.

i was able to log in yesterday with no problems but i'm not sure why it isn't working for me now
« Last Edit: November 30, 2015, 11:56:36 pm by C I P H E R »

Offline PrettyReckless

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 218
    • RecklessAce
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2015, 11:59:01 pm »
Shame to hear it didn't work. Don't worry, we're all trying to figure a way for you guys who are having issues to get on with us. <3
RETIRED.