Author Topic: Activation Email Help  (Read 1544 times)

Offline Kokai

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Activation Email Help
« on: December 23, 2015, 04:50:34 am »
              I made a new side account today when the registration was open and have yet to receive an email to activate my new account. Any suggestions would be appreciated! Thank you!
Icon (c) Wander-Bird!

Offline PrettyReckless

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 218
    • RecklessAce
    • View Profile
Re: Activation Email Help
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2015, 06:56:54 am »
Heyy Rillard. Try sending an email to [email protected] using the same email you registered with.
RETIRED.

Offline Bawfle

• Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear.
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 344
  • The Zambisi Pride
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2015, 01:52:11 pm »
Make sure to check your junk mail as some people find it may appear there. Also said above, send an email to [email protected] using the e-mail you registered that account with if you can't find the email.

Also, keep in mind that the email will come to you within 48 hours, this isn't an instant thing. If you're haivng more problems after that, don't hesitate to contact a member of staff if you need any further help or information.

Hope this helps, Kokai!
« Last Edit: December 23, 2015, 01:55:59 pm by Bawfle »

Pixel Doll Commissioned and Coloured by RingoKioko
Inactive // Retired // Gone

Offline Kokai

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2015, 07:31:02 pm »
I have emailed the activation email, and still have yet to get anything. I have made two accounts so far but neither of my emails for those accounts been sent an activation email.
Icon (c) Wander-Bird!

Offline ritat

• Incarnated Angel
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 156
  • Will be inactive.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2015, 08:19:49 pm »
I have emailed the activation email, and still have yet to get anything. I have made two accounts so far but neither of my emails for those accounts been sent an activation email.

I am not sure, but can you recheck your email? Because you might of accidentally typed it incorrectly and this has happened to me. As stated above, also check your inbox, outbox, junk, etc. so don't keep  any place unseen and wait at least a day or two! :3

If this doesn't work, I can help make another account for you and then you can change the password and email once I give it to you. But if you're not comfortable with that, that's definitely alright!

Hope you get them though. :)

Offline rachenna99

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2016, 06:27:05 am »
I  have been having the same issue actually, and I NEVER get the verification links! I've tried everything that was suggested and nothing worked, then my American friend ended up making me an account and it worked!
I am in Canada...I think there's something wrong with the connection or something...try getting a friend to make you an account.