Author Topic: feral-heart.com can't be reached?  (Read 1399 times)

Offline FlewToTheCity

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 53
  • Mother Wolf
    • FlewToTheCity2
    • comandoness
    • View Profile
feral-heart.com can't be reached?
« on: July 22, 2016, 12:21:31 am »
owo Is their site work on today on all the other pages but the forums, Or is It just my computer.
This is just a general question seeing I would have liked to download the game on my new computer, But it would be great if their was just to let other people know. If not I will sort out the issue with my computer c:

Avatar by Atrociious | Signature by Scottishy

Offline Reaper

• Exotic Butters
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 72
  • OOF
    • http://firesboss.deviantart.com/
    • ravenmccain1
    • witheredfoxy12
    • View Profile
Re: feral-heart.com can't be reached?
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2016, 12:24:43 am »
For me it only says that if I try going on Microsoft Edge,  but I can go on fine with Chrome and Fire Fox. But I guess it depends on your browser.

Offline FlewToTheCity

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 53
  • Mother Wolf
    • FlewToTheCity2
    • comandoness
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2016, 12:29:03 am »
For me it only says that if I try going on Microsoft Edge,  but I can go on fine with Chrome and Fire Fox. But I guess it depends on your browser.

Ah, Well that is a bit odd. Explains why I have to type all the coding for the colour etc. by hand. Thank you for the heads up, Fireboss. I will get a new browser now and hopefully that will help :D

Avatar by Atrociious | Signature by Scottishy

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2016, 02:07:19 am »
To add onto what was said above, our website is still currently in the progress of a maintenance and update, so it's to be expected that some pages don't connect well (with or without specific browsers.) If you aren't able to access certain areas of the website, you could try manually typing in the URL or changing the browser, as mentioned above. Let us know how it goes. c:

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.