Author Topic: Only I have this problem? - logging in  (Read 2047 times)

Offline Alicja

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Only I have this problem? - logging in
« on: January 06, 2017, 12:08:00 pm »
Hi!
I have created account yesterday (Oh my i has been waiting 1 year ;-;) and here is my problem:
I wanted to play Feral Heart, so I need to log in. I have totally no problem to log into forums, but when I try to log in  main page, i clicked "log in button". Site seems to be loading for 1-2 seconds, but then nothing happens. I tried to turn off my ADblock, try different browsers, refreshing... It's not working :(
I'm also looking at main page sometimes and the players online counter is getting bigger, so some peoples definitely doesn't have that problem. What should I do?
Sorry for my bad English and sorry if the topic like this already exist!

Offline Kynvuu

• #Grimstagram
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 212
  • I'm not saying that it was aliens but...
    • View Profile
Re: Only I have this problem? - logging in
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2017, 04:14:45 pm »
There is some work being done to the site done currently so you might have experienced a hiccup in the server during maintenance work yesterday. Try logging in again and if it doesn't work, try using a different web browser. Also make sure you are typing in your username and password in correctly, the system is caps sensitive.
On a temporary leave. Please contact other members of staff if you need assistance.

Offline Alicja

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2017, 04:42:24 pm »
There is some work being done to the site done currently so you might have experienced a hiccup in the server during maintenance work yesterday. Try logging in again and if it doesn't work, try using a different web browser. Also make sure you are typing in your username and password in correctly, the system is caps sensitive.

Thanks for help!

Offline Kynvuu

• #Grimstagram
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 212
  • I'm not saying that it was aliens but...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2017, 07:43:58 pm »
You're welcome, glad I could help ya out c:
On a temporary leave. Please contact other members of staff if you need assistance.

Offline TragicAngels

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2017, 11:13:16 am »
Hey I'm having the same problem but I tried just about everything to fix the problem nothing is working. I'm spelling my past word correctly and username but its not working.

Offline Edolicious

• Luck o' the Irish
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 108
  • Luck O' the Irish
    • Edolicious
    • Edolicious
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2017, 11:54:19 am »
Hey I'm having the same problem but I tried just about everything to fix the problem nothing is working. I'm spelling my past word correctly and username but its not working.

Since nothing above helped you, I would suggest making your own help thread to further explain your problem, so that other users can help you more easily.
Sig by https://twitter.com/limesquares
Avatar by https://deviantart.com/atachi00
Always do the right thing, even if no one is watching.