Author Topic: Feral-hearters and Youtubers (rant)  (Read 1851 times)

Offline Codaxunion

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Tralalaa
    • Queen-Zafira
    • View Profile
Feral-hearters and Youtubers (rant)
« on: August 21, 2014, 02:24:51 am »
I love, in my free time, to look up FH song parodys and the occasional FH videos/slide shows. What I can't stand is out of no where, in the suggested videos thingie that comes up after the video is over. I will see -dun dun dun- FH Mating videos. Yes, I did take a look at one after so many  popped up. There are the two wolves mating, then their will either be people encouraging them, or screaming at them to stop. That last the whole video. What gets me is, Mating on publix maps is not allowed, most of the videos are on public maps. I was thinking about reporting the vids to FH mods but considering the dates of most and the fact it already happened, would be a waste of time.

People who deliberately break the rules and have the ordasity to make a video on youtube about just gets to me for some reason. I understand if (your on a private map) it's part of a video that will only last for 2, 3 seconds tops. But they have minutes of it on public maps post on youtube. I know it's virtual and if you flag it not much if anything, will happen, but please people can you follow FH no mating on public maps?

Offline Wyldercat

• The Crimson Cryptic
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 101
  • yare yare daze
    • bugbearbear
    • View Profile
Re: Feral-hearters and Youtubers (rant)
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2014, 02:31:31 am »
Preach it, Crow, PREACH!
I agree with you 100% I think ALL mating should be kept away from crowded areas... or at least not in plain sight. It's like I'm watching Truth About FeralHeart, laughing hysterically, when BAM! *censors video* NOT FOR CHILDREN.

Feel to pm/whisper me if you have any questions or just want to chat.
nya

Offline ~Stargazer~

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 78
  • "Helloooo? Trickster."
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2014, 02:35:14 am »
I agree but keep in mind: Some of those videos were created before the "No Butt swinging" rule was up. Technically, it wasn't against the rules at that time.

Preset Download
Will be less active until October 7th.

Offline Codaxunion

• Curious Wanderer
  • Tralalaa
    • Queen-Zafira
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2014, 02:41:50 am »
I agree but keep in mind: Some of those videos were created before the "No Butt swinging" rule was up. Technically, it wasn't against the rules at that time.
Ah I did not know that. I shall keep that in mind. Some are the sit and idle and repeat ones
« Last Edit: August 21, 2014, 02:45:57 am by Crow. »

Offline xdialgaoftimex

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Bonnie will reign supreme above them all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2014, 02:50:30 am »
-clears throat- I have always hated "maters" who take it too far...

Euuugh! -look of disgust appears on face- Mating in an inappropriate way in any game is always wrong. I have been on some games where the creators prevented you from doing it by making you stand up when someone jumped on you. Seriously, there are younger players on this game than I, and even then, I am a little young to be seeing these things (although my mom let's me watch shows with adult content like that). There are some kids, like me, who are really exposed at a young age, but there are others whose parents don't want them to see such things. I am not surprised people have the nerve to be so... creative with dances such as buttswinging and headswinging, but it is really sad that people have to ruin it for others by abusing the rules and fun dances. At least I hope there are a lot of us who will report such behaviors to moderators.
You can call me Silver or Moon.
In-Game: xdialgaoftimex

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 792
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2014, 12:33:11 am »
I just wish to clarify to make the situation a bit more clear, that there's always been rules against not behaving inappropriately inside of the game, even since the early days. The rules may have been re-written and made more clear what is and what isn't allowed, but the whole "mating" rule (If you even can call it that in some cases), was not taken seriously and even if people were warned for this behavior they kept on going, eventually leading us to the stricter rules we have today and had for quite some time, this was all just a few months into the games life cycle.

In general when it comes to this sort of situation it can really only be two reasons, they didn't read any of the game rules to begin with, or they are intentionally looking for attention to get some sort of kick out of it. In all honesty I find the whole buttswinging on top of each other thing a bit sad since it just barely resemble "mating". But sadly it's old history that follows FeralHeart and an animation and dance action people just couldn't use in a decent manner leading up to this rule about not using it in a more "inappropriate" manner.

But aye, old videos is not much that can be done about, I suppose if people want to make fools out of themselves on Youtube and similar sites there's not much that can be done.
Former community manager of FeralHeart