Author Topic: Multi animal map plz! Will pay with presets!  (Read 562 times)

Offline 123Krazy

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Multi animal map plz! Will pay with presets!
« on: March 30, 2016, 03:31:58 pm »
Multi animal meaning Foxes, Wolves, Dogs, and possible cats.

The map needs to be huge! And i mean big cause i want alot of camps and such. Plus if its big enough everyone will have plenty of land for there rps.

Also i want each main camp to be there own map. Meaning a portal in the map will lead to the camp entrance. The less lag the better.

Main map: Mostly forest themed, with a hilly plains area. Theres a lake in the middle that runs down the map.

Main camp 1: A hidden Grotto. Kinda like in pokemon, but with a camp with dens. I want it to be naturey and pretty surrounded by trees. This will be located right bottomish side of the map.
Dens: I'll need about, 7 dens. 2 big ones and one with herbs in it for the medic.

Main camp 2: This will be a Cave. 7 dens again the same as the first camp. But all rock themed dens and meshes. In the map it will be underground. It will be located in the top rightish area of the map.

Main camp 3: 2 words. Abandoned House. It will have to be a run down house that looks like nature reclaimed it. Maybe a few dens outside the house if its 2 small. It will be located in the top leftish side of the camp.

Main camp 4: This will be water themed. There will be a waterfall in the camp and spills into a shallow pond. 7 dens again, but you can use the landscape to make some dens. It will be located in the left bottomish side of the map, near the water.

Under ground Camps: Now the camps here dont have to be separated by portals. They just have to be far apart from the other camps. I want a total of 4 or 5 camps there. It has to be a maze down there too. And i kinda want the underground to be kinda like the one from Warrior Cats where theres secret entrances and exits to and from the underground.

Must have: Different Music in each map. I want the music to fit the map. Ex: the underground will have a kinda dark music. Cause its a maze with no light. Adrian von ziegler from YT makes great music that will fit the maps. But plz no music with singing in it, or loud background noise like birds, water, ect.
Custom Terrain textures. You dont have to make these. Theres plenty around. and they look way much better then normal boring FH textures.

Maybes: Weather. Its really easy to make. You can put it in there if you want. If you do. Only rain plz, no snow.

I know im asking for alot. But i can pay in presets. I do have a unused preset of a cat with a Mustache. And yes real cats have them. This is the cat its based off. http://cdn4.gurl.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/paintedcats_16_damncool.jpg
And if you want 1 more preset. Make it easy to do and not hard and detailed. Im not that good. Oh and i can do ghost and double sided presets.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2016, 09:54:07 pm by 123Krazy »

Offline wolfsquad

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 61
  • Did you take all your medication today?
    • View Profile
    • Information
Re: Multi animal map plz!
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2016, 08:12:50 pm »
I can do most of this.
While I can't do every single camp or they may look really crappy, there's some parts I'm not well experienced in. I do have proper meshes to make most of this.

You can PM me for the rest and stuff.