Author Topic: Taking Requests!  (Read 863 times)

Offline Quende

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Taking Requests!
« on: October 16, 2017, 05:13:34 am »
Although I am running a group as of right now, my free time is open and I need to keep myself busy. So if anybody wants me to make a map for them just post your request below.

Please also be specific on details, like if you tell me "large forest" that's not enough information.
Maybe some references? also, please be responsive if i'm going to make you a map.
I don't want to take a request & finish it if you aren't replying back.

Offline Azurain

• 🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃
  • Member Of The Season
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 183
  • an actual forest gremlin
    • lark-bird
    • View Profile
Re: Taking Requests!
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2017, 06:24:26 am »
Oh my god you may be the person to save my life. I can't ever make maps to save my life (everything goes wrong. Can't get objects and particles into my game to use no matter what I do.) and I'm glad someone is willing to spend their time on requests. xD

Mine isn't too bad. It's not gigantic, but not too smol. It'll mostly be forest, like some sort of glade. It'll be heavily forested, not a lot of open places. Plenty of trees, bushes, and flowers.

I would like the start though to be on a cliff in a cave, where you walk down a path into the forest. There will be a creek running through it of course. Not an extremely deep one either, but somewhat wide.

The stream branches off into a smaller tributary that ends in a small shallow pool. It would be cool if there was a crystal in the middle of it, and the pool is surrounded by rocks and water plants. Maybe a pile of rocks a couple of animals can sit on with a small waterfall coming out of the rocks. Some lily meshes floating on the pond would be cool too.

The main creek just wonders through the woods until it ends in the best part. There is a bigger waterfall the creek ends at and it falls over a cliff into a deep hollow. Most of that hollow is covered with a piece of land with one of those blue trees (If you don't know what I'm talking about, I can show you what it is, it's a pretty popular mesh.) The hollow under the land with the tree is just a nice little cavern with crystals and plants. Maybe some cool looking plants you don't find in the rest of the forest. The waterfall falls into a bigger deeper pool and there are just nice little sitting areas around.

Also if you can do it, firefly particles? They would be through the whole forest but more heavily focused on the pool in the forest and the hollow under the tree.

Hoping that isn't too vague or difficult. Please please PLEASE feel free to message me about all of this! I will help out in any way I can to make this as easy as possible for you!

Offline Bullspit

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • Deluxe chicken tender
    • View Profile
Re: Taking Requests!
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2017, 11:41:13 pm »
Please make me a map!! If you give me your Skype or another means of contact, I have screenshots of the map I was almost done making before it wouldn't work anymore. Thank you!

Vivat Rex